Chapter 10

Jungkook freaked out after hearing what (Y/N) said. He was planning on escaping but saw that the door was closed shut.

"I didn't forget to lock it this time, Bunny. There's no escape this time."

She smirked evilly which sent chills down his spine. She can get scary at very strange times. It was like a wolf preying over the bunny.

"(Y/N)! You are scaring Jungkook. And that's not how you are supposed to phrase it!" Hoseok groaned.

He shifted in his seat for a more comfortable position and cleared his throat. He eyed on the poor boy and calmed him down with a smile.

"What she's trying to say is that you are getting adopted by the Mins. We do not need you to change your last name. So basically you will be Jeon Jungkook of Min family."

Jungkook couldn't believe what he just heard. No one would actually. To actually be part of Min's family is like anyone's dream that will never come true. And now he's going to become one of them.

"B-but I know nothing a-about b-business."

"You don't need to. Besides it's only me, my Brother and Taehyung at that big house. We would love you there. The more the merrier!"

He was shocked when he learnt that Taehyung actually lived together with the Mins. He was definitely curious about it but decided to respect his privacy. He knew there must be a reason.

Besides he obviously loved the idea of staying with them but he just felt weird. He's not part of their world so he would be the odd one. He wanted to be useful at the very least.

"Is there something I can do?"

"Well, you can start learning. Maybe you can assist me later. But your voice is all I need."

He blushed pretty hard which made Hoseok laugh. His laughter made Jungkook blush even harder.

"Oops sorry. You're cute. Can I keep him?"

"No he's mine."

Hoseok pouted and pointed at Taehyung who became flustered. He mouthed something at (Y/N) who just coughed and sat up straight.

Taehyung then passed Jungkook another file which had a prestigious school logo. He flipped it open and saw his student profile. He read through it and looked at them with his eyes sparkling.

"We thought... you might want to attend school. You are young after all. But we only know business schools so is it fine with you?"

He nodded immediately when (Y/N) said that. He had always wanted to attend school and enjoy such life but never had the chance to.

"Good then. But you need to take an entrance exam. This school has a different system from normal schools. First you take the entrance exam and then you will be assigned to the class according to your grade. There is no age limit so there may be ones older than you or younger."

She paused a bit and scratched the bottom of her cheeks. She wasn't really happy with what she had to say next.

"I'll be busy with business meetings these days so I can't really help you. But Taehyung also attend that school so if you need help with studies, you can ask him."

Jungkook took note of it and he was pretty much excited. He's going to be a Min and plus he's getting to attend school. He's going to be a normal boy again.

••••••••••••••• (A Week Before Exam)•••••••••••••••

Jungkook's Pov