Chapter 14

"Everything's ready! Now all we have to do is wait for them to get back."

Seokjin announced as he placed the final dish on the table and made sure the decoration was up to his satisfaction. Yoongi and Hoseok were busy washing the dishes while Namjoon and (Y/N) headed to the table to check the food out.

(Y/N)'s eyes lit up when she saw the delicious delicacies on the table. She looked at Seokjin with sparkling eyes.

"As expected from Seokjin oppa! I love you~ Will you marry me?"

"Well, princess~ I would love to but there's too many competition," he replied with a laughter.

"Not fair, (Y/N). I cooked too!" Hoseok pouted which made (Y/N) chuckle. "Of course I love my sunshine oppa too!"

"Enough with flirting. We should wash up and get dressed. I think the kids will be back soon." Yoongi said as he wiped the kitchen area clean.

Namjoon nodded in agreement and all of them headed upstairs to take shower and get dressed. There's always a guest room available for the visitors so the boys went there while the Mins went to their own room.

(Y/N) came out of her bathroom in a bathrobe and strolled into her walk-in closet. She noticed a sticky note on the vanity table. She read it and her lips quirked up immediately.

She took out her phone and texted someone. She picked it up and walked towards the closet. Inside a blue off-shoulder dress hanged. She took it out and decided to try it on.

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

"Jimin texted me that he left first. He's not feeling well so he's going to get some rest and he'll see us at the party later."

Jungkook nodded at Taehyung as he packed his things. He was quite worried about his Hyung. Jimin didn't return to class after lunch break. He just hoped everything was alright.

Same goes for Taehyung. He was also worried about his friend's condition but he put on poker face as he knew Jungkook was worried as well. He didn't want the younger boy to start panicking.

As they walked down the hallway, Taehyung received a message. He took it out and read it as he continued strolling through the crowd and making sure Jungkook didn't get lost.

The corner of his lips curved up immediately as joy took over his worry.

My Happiness ❤️
[Thanks for the dress, Tae!]

It was just a short message but it meant a lot to Taehyung. Anything from (Y/N) meant everything to him. He couldn't wait to see her in the dress he chose for her.

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

A man staggered to his feet, swaying side to side. He somehow managed to balance himself and entered the floral shop. One that he always go to.

The florist recognised him immediately and went to his aid.

"Sir, you could have just ordered through phone."

"I wanted to choose myself."

"Well, how can I help you today?"

He paused for a bit and tapped onto his chin. After giving it a thought, he told her he wanted a dozen of roses.

"Is it the usual-"

"No." He cut her off and pointed at the specific colour he wanted. "I want the reddest rose you have."