Chapter 3

Somehow Jungkook ended up sitting in the middle of (Y/N)'s office which is the most spacious office that he had only seen in movies. The lady turned out to be Min (Y/N) who is currently one of the most successful business figure.

He was shocked when he saw the Receptionist trembling in fear when all she did was stand there and looked at her in the eyes. Even just standing and watching by the side, Jungkook could feel the intimidating aura that she gave off. In the end, the receptionist apologised to him and he was escorted to the place he is currently in.

"Well, I'm really sorry for my employee's behaviour. I hope you understand," she said as she took a seat in front of him.

He shook his head and took her that it's okay. He remembered the lunch box he was supposed to deliver but then realised that the food had definitely turned cold and she wouldn't eat it either ways.

"Pass it to me. I'm famished."

He looked at her, surprised. He wasn't expecting her to actually ask for it. Since he was not responding to her immediately, she tilted her head and pointed at the lunch box beside him.

"I ordered that. I would like to have it."

"But it's cold and-" he was cut off when she folded her arms and crossed her legs. Her change in posture showed that she wasn't willing to listen to his reasons.

"I want it."

She took a bite and glanced at Jungkook who had a worried look on his face. His eyes were growing bigger and bigger as he started to wonder if the food was alright or if she liked it or maybe it was really bad. Noticing his expression, (Y/N) chuckled lightly and took another bite.

"It's really delicious, bunny."

The heavy burden was immediately lifted off his chest but he could feel his face burning hot when he heard the nickname she had given him.

"I-I'm Jeon JungKook."

"I know, bunny. I'm Min (Y/N) by the way."

"I-I know."

"You didn't seem to last night, bunny."

Jungkook was flustered by her last comment. He really didn't recognised her at the bar, probably because he was too mesmerised by her looks and 'I want you' totally made his mind blank. Suddenly, those three words were playing in his head again and he started sweating nervously.

"I-I'm n-not b-b-bunny though."

He hated how he stumble over his words when he become nervous.

She smirked as she figured out how nervous he was. *Cute* she thought.

"Relax bunny. I don't bite."

He swallowed his saliva thickly and clawed onto his pants. He wanted to calm himself down but her voice sounded so sexy, (which she obviously didn't intend to), made him more and more nervous.

(Y/N) looked at her watch and realised that she didn't have much time left. So, she decided that she should get straight to the point. She placed her hands on the table which was in between them and leaned in closer to Jungkook. Her eyes fixed onto his.

"I want you."

Blank his mind went again.

Just as she was about to add on to her statement, a knock on the door was sounded. (Y/N) walked towards the door as if she was expecting that person.

Jungkook observed the person entering the room. He was tall, perfectly proportioned and looked like a doll. Jungkook wondered if everyone in the business world is good looking.

But that was not the main point. He saw the door behind Taehyung still opened and quietly escaped while both of them were distracted.

"Taehyung, look! It's bu.....nny."

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

Jungkook could finally breathe when he left the company but only to realise that he forgot to ask her to pay the bill. He decided that he would just ask the owner to cut it from his income. He dragged his feet back to the restaurant, feeling reluctant.

"Jungkook. You are back early."

He was confused by what his boss said. He apologised him for not actually receiving pay but he was cut off when his boss started laughing.

"What are you talking about? I have already received pay since the food was ordered. I couldn't believe a successful person like Ms Min but eat food from our restaurant. It's seriously a great honour. Actually, she had requested me to give you a day off so I was confused when you came back."

Jungkook blinked his eyes a couple of times. He now felt bad for actually left without saying anything. He wanted to go back to the company but his heart couldn't take it. Those three words kept repeating in his head that his heart might burst if he continued staying with her in the same room.

He decided to just head off to proceed with the next part time job then.

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

(Y/N) was actually dumbfounded when Jungkook ran away again. She wondered why he kept running away from her. She wondered if she said something wrong.

But all those thoughts completely vanished when her project manager gave her the report which reminded her of the latest business project. She made a trip to the marketing department only to find out that the presentation was yet to be prepared.

She immediately left their department without saying a word. It was not necessary to speak, the employees in that department were already frozen with terror.

"So I have a meeting? Until?"

(Y/N) tapped on the table impatiently. She was irritated by how one of her marketing executives failed to present a proper statistics of their latest project. Obviously that person got fired. She wanted perfection not delay.

Taehyung glanced over at her from his iPad worriedly. Once (Y/N) noticed him, she let out a sigh and smiled at him, gesturing him to continue. Taehyung felt relieved and nodded.

"Well, you only have meeting until lunch and that is your last task for the day."

Her eyes immediately lit up when she heard that it was that it was the last. She finally had time for herself. Just then, an idea popped up in her brain.

"Where does he work again?"

Taehyung read out the places where Jungkook have part time jobs. A familiar name went unnoticed. Once it was heard, the corner of her lips curved up.

"I guess I could pay a little visit to my Friend."