Chapter 4: Virginity

Camila's POV

Lauren walked me to my door and said, "I had a good time tonight. Thanks for inviting me."

"Thanks for being my date last minute," I said, thinking about how polite Lauren was in contrast to the badass image she portrayed.

"Not like I had a choice, did I?" Lauren said, smiling playfully.

"There was nothing stopping you from backing out of our deal, so you did have a choice."

"I try to stay true to my word the best I can."

"That's very chivalrous of you."

"I guess."

"Do you maybe wanna come inside?" I asked, making sure to add the right amount of hesitation. "My family's in Mexico, so it'll just be the two of us. And well, I also kinda had something to give you."

"Sure," Lauren said with a smirk.

I unlocked the door, took her hand, and led her inside. I settled Lauren in the living room and rushed to the closet to grab a plastic bag.

"What's this?" Lauren asked, when I handed her the plastic bag.

"Just an apology for spilling your coffee."

"But you already bought me coffee," Lauren said, reaching inside the bag.

"Yeah, but this is the second part."

Lauren pulled out a new, coffee-stain free 'The 1975' shirt and glared at me. Shit. I thought at her reaction. Lauren was an independent woman, who'd yelled at me for thinking she was a charity case.

Before she got mad again, I quickly said, "Please don't be mad. It's not a charity gift or anything. It would just sooth my guilty conscience if you accepted it."

Lauren's glare softened and she said, "Fine. Thanks."

I sighed with relief and made my way to the kitchen that was attached to the living room. "So, do you want anything to eat or drink? Coffee? Tea? Water? Juice? Soda? Actually, I'm not sure if we have soda," I rambled, opening the fridge to look inside.

I felt a pair of firm hands on my hips and froze. Lauren turned me around, closed the fridge, and pushed me against it. She leaned in so close that I felt her lips brushing against my ear as she whispered, "I got what I want right here, thanks."

Lauren kissed down my ear to my neck, her hands reaching down to grope my ass. I stiffened, feeling really uncomfortable. I was just going to give her a little kiss to make her come back wanting more, but I hadn't planned on her feeling me up immediately. Suddenly, Lauren's polite behavior throughout the night made sense. She was just being charming to get into my pants, just like Dinah was doing with Normani. But there was no way I was going to lose my virginity to a biker for a stupid dare.

"Stop," I said, trying to push Lauren away. But she kept feeling me up and kissing my neck. "I'm a virgin, Lauren. Please."

"I'll be gentle," Lauren growled against my neck without loosening her grip. Suddenly, I felt scared. It was pretty stupid of me to bring a stranger home when no one else was in the house.

"I'm not that kinda girl, Lauren. I don't do hook ups. Please stop," I pleaded, attempting to push her off.

Lauren pulled away and glared at me, "You don't wanna hook up? Then why the fuck did you invite me in?"

"I just wanted to g-give you the shirt," I stuttered, feeling relieved that she'd let go, but also scared of her touching me again.

"Why the fuck were you flirting with me the entire day and leading me on then!?" Lauren gritted, stepping away from me when she saw how scared I was.