Chapter 36: I Don't Wanna Play This Emotional Game

A/N: Happy 27th! Special shout out to my friend mica0092 who's birthday was on Sunday! Hope you like this chapter cuz I made it extra [finger pointing to right emoji] [okay sign hand emoji] as a b'day gift [crying laughter emoji] [birthday cake emoji].

Recap (Read in Steve Aoki's voice)

Previously on DYTL...

Lauren thinks Camila gave Lauren her virginity, but Camila just wants to have sex cuz she's horny and doesn't think she's losing her virginity while having sex with Lauren wearing a strap-on because she personally believes that loss of virginity is a penis attached to man penetrating a woman's vagina + Camila gifted Lauren a strap-on for her bday (CH 35). Note: Camila will only have sex with Lauren when she's wearing the strap-on. 

Lauren thought Camila was playing games with her so she was trying to get Camila back be seducing her to give up her virginity (CH 27), but now Lauren is starting to feel guilty about playing games with Camila (CH 34 & 35).

Lauren does FMX annually, so she has to practice for it year-round (recurring).

Squirtle Squad (CH 7)

Lauren's POV: Yup. In our crew, everyone had an open friends-with-benefits, no-strings-attached relationship. Except I didn't do the boys and some of the boys didn't do each other, but other than that, we were pretty sexually open. Our lifestyle raised a lot of red flags with other people, but we didn't really give a shit. Everyone in our crew did what they wanted and who they wanted. Sexual partners outside our group were welcome too and if some people didn't want to have sex, like Lucy, their boundaries were well respected (CH 7).

Camila being judgy towards Squirtle Squad's polygamous nature (CH 8).

Camila loves psychoanalyzing situations and often gives people life advice (recurring characteristic but most prominent in CH 18 & 20).

The specifics of Lauren's New Year's wishes relating specifically to the Squirtle Squad:

"Mmm...Bebe's been worried that she failed her last semester, so I wish she passes. It was a tough semester for her. She had to pick up extra shifts at work to make her rent, so it'd be dope if you could help her out. So yeah...please, help her pass, Universe."

"Let's see...and Cara has that beatboxing competition next month, so I wish she wins. She's been annoying all of us with her beats for months and working really hard, so it'd be nice if she won. She's the most talented beatboxer I know, and she could really use the money, so yeah, please help her out too, Universe."

"Then there's Hals, who just applied to work for that recording studio, so I wish she gets the job. You know, Hals is the best damn audio engineer I know, but she wasn't applying cuz she didn't think she'd get hired. Our crew had to practically fill out the application for her. So yeah. Please help Hals out with this job, Universe. I think it'll really help her believe in herself."