Chapter 33: What Happens in Vegas...

A/N: Sorry I took years again! I guess about 10-20 days is gonna be the update schedule for this fic cuz #adultlife. But here's a 2-chapter update. Thanks for being patient with me!

Recap (Read in Larry Stylinson's voice)

Previously on DYTL:

Lauren's POV: I'd gauged her weakness. I knew when she was being genuine and when she was being the trickster. And I was going to use this to get her back for playing with me. I was going to play her game her way, doing everything she wanted me to do. Except, I was going to seduce the horny lesbian side of her to willingly give me her virginity (CH 27).

Vero's dad has a private jet business (CH 1, 4, 22).

Camila's bffs can't celebrate her 21st b'day with her, (Norminah have to attend Dinah's cousin's wedding & Vercy have to attend Vero's Child Psychology & Education conference), so Dinah & Vero planned a surprise Vegas trip for Camila with Lauren's help. Lauren went to Allycakes to bake a special cake for Camila (CH 32).

Lauren doesn't go on roller coasters: "I just don't like putting my life in someone else's control," Lauren said, "In FMX, I'm in control. At amusement parks it's some lazy high school student. And I ain't trynna die cuz some punk pressed the wrong button" (CH 20).

Camila is justifying the dare by telling herself that she's gonna split the money with Lauren. She thinks Lauren will be less hurt if she gains $125,000 to buy back her grandparents' businesses (CH 18). & Dinah gave Camila a two-year timeline to complete the dare, starting May 2017, so she should complete it by May 2019 aka by the time she graduates from college (CH 1).

Lauren gave Camila her first orgasm on Halloween. Camz was super drunk & rode Lauren's thigh on the kitchen island, but technically it didn't count as sex or losing virginity cuz: 1. Everyone's idea of losing virginity is different; 2. They were both only naked from the top half. [rolling eyes emoji] (CH 19/20).

Camila's POV I felt a soft lump in my hand and gave it a squeeze. Lauren moaned faintly into the skin of my neck and I realized that I was groping her boobs.

Holy shit! I was groping a girl's boobs! Oh no. No. No. No. No. No.

I may be enjoying some of the good kissing, but I hadn't signed up for all this extra stuff (CH 29).

-----

March 2, 2018 (Friday, 11:45 pm)

Lauren's POV

"Oh my God! You guys got me a private jet!?" Camila squealed excitedly, unleashing the hyper 5-year-old that lived inside her.

"Mija...this is Vero's hangar. We've been coming here since you were a kid," Sinu said warily, driving into the part of the airport where private jets were kept.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah!" Camila said loudly, unable to control the volume of her voice, something she usually had trouble doing when she was excited. Sinu, Sofi, and I had taken her out to a restaurant for an early birthday dinner and her hyper-active excitement had been cresendoing throughout the night. "Are we all going somewhere!? Is that why you guys picked a restaurant close to the airport!?"

"Not we. Just you and Lauren," Sinu said, driving into a private hangar.

"But Mami, I wanna go too!" Sofi whined.

"You can go when you're 21," Sinu said warily, no doubt, worn out by both of her daughters, one of whom had been sulky the entire night, while the other had been possessed by the Energizer Bunny.