Chapter 27: Get Her Back

A/N: A part of this chapter was inspired by the movie 'Imagine Me and You'. It fits so well with the story. You'll see why if you watch this short scene before proceeding.

-----

Recap (Read in Muhammed Ali's voice)

Previously on DYTL

Camila gives her friends relationship advice. (CH 20)

"Nope. She's decided she wants to stop being friends and that's exactly what we're going to do," Lauren said, then she turned to me and said, "Why the fuck are you still here? Be gone."

Offended, I scoffed, rolled my eyes, and walked out of the room and Lauren's life. (CH 25)

From Allycat: And she doesn't know that you know?

To Allycat: No. And please don't tell anyone, especially not Dinah.

From Allycat: It's not my place to tell. I won't.

To Allycat: Thanks.

To Allycat: Would you be able to do me a huge favor?

From Allycat: Of course. Anything. (CH 25)

-----

2 Weeks Later

Lauren's POV

[Jab. Cross. Left hook. Cross.]

I imagined her face on the punching bag of my garage as I warmed up with a basic combo set.

[Jab. Cross. Left hook. Cross.]

Two weeks without a single peep.

[Jab. Cross. Left hook. Cross.]

She hadn't even looked at my Snapchat stories.

[Jab. Cross. Left hook. Cross.]

But then, I hadn't looked at hers either.

[Jab. Cross. Left hook. Cross.]

Well...she hadn't posted anything for me to look at so...

[Jab, jab, jab, cross. Left hook. Cross.]

You miss her.

[Jab, jab, jab, cross. Left hook. Cross.]

What nonsense. I don't miss that little bitch.

[Jab, jab, jab, cross, left hook, cross, jab, jab, left hook, right uppercut, left hook]

"After 66 days of no contact, I expect to have moved on from you. And you'll forget me too with all your regular pussy to keep you satisfied. Won't you?"

It was day 14 and apparently the answer was no.

'Regular pussy' didn't satisfy me anymore. Trust me. I tried every single day to get satisfied, but I'd stopped getting off around day 5. And the only way I could get off while Bebe or Cara or Hals were going down on me was when I pictured the same bitch that I was currently picturing on my punching bag. Ass Girl.

[Jab, jab, left hook, right uppercut, jab, jab, jab, cross, jab, right hook, left uppercut, cross, jab, jab, jab, cross, left hook, cross, jab, jab, right hook]

I'd hit the heavy bag so hard and fast that it was swinging dangerously on the ceiling mount. I felt so unreasonably angry all the damn time these days. Every fucking day I told myself not to think about her, but she was always lurking somewhere in the back of my mind with her annoying little smirk.