Chapter 50: Just Talk To Me

A/N: Sorry for taking 500 years, guys. I wrote like 100+ pages for finals month, so I was worn. Thanks for all the finals wishes, btw, they went well! But we back! So, TAP that VOTE and leggo! *tap tap tap*

Recap (Read in John Legend's Voice)

Previously on DYTL....

Water Gun & Lauren ran into Camila & Ale at the motorcycle garage, but Camila pretended not to know them + Camila smelled alcohol on Lauren's breath + Camila's dad = the homophobe [gasp emoji], who she talks to via the moon (CH 49)

Squirtle Squad: Lauren, Halsey, Cara, Water Gun, G, Bebe, Zayn, Don, Lucy + polygamous/ not exclusive group, everyone sleeps with everyone unless they don't wanna (CH 7)

How Lauren found out she was lesbian: slept with Squirtle squad boys (cept Water Gun) and then slept with Halsey (CH 39)

Halsey does tattoos (CH 17) + has had feelings for Lauren in the past (CH 39) + dating G exclusively???? [hmm emoji] (CH 36)

Don/Bebe helped Camila bring Norminah together, so they'd be more supportive of Camila (CH 45)

Lucy = busy with modeling career (CH 47)

Norminah: "The smallest hint of you going back to your old habits and I'll go away for good and never come back," Normani said firmly, still facing away from me, her arms still crossed resolutely. (CH 45) + Dinah used to lie about going on 'business trips' to hook up with other chicks (CH...all the freakin time...smh)

Will + Ally = Wally together, dating, sex, whoop (CH 37/39)

Dinah asked Normani for a divorce on their anniversary (7/27) last year cuz she forgot all about their anniversary (CH 38)

Norminah never went on a honeymoon: "I can't believe we forgot about our honeymoon. Funny how no one mentioned it to us before," Normani giggled, "Where would you like to go? I've always wanted to go to Hawaii. I heard..." (CH 5)

Squirtle Squad have a unit where they beat people up (CH 17)

Camren Pineapple Pizza war: Camila loves them, Lauren hates them (CH 28/29/44)

Norminah + Easter Eggs: Normani first fell in love with Dinah when Dinah rescued her stolen Easter eggs from Cordell (CH 24/41)

-----

July 2019

Halsey's POV

"Camz...jusss talk to me...please..." Lauren slurred drunkenly as Zayn and G laid her down gently on her bed.

"Where'd you find her?" Cara asked with concern as I took off Lauren's shoes and jacket.

"The pub downtown," Bebe replied solemnly, looking worried.

"Camz...? Talk to me..."

"She's out of control," Cara said heatedly, "This is the third time this week. This needs to stop before it gets worse."

"Yeah, but she won't fucking listen to us," Zayn said in frustration, "How the fuck are we supposed to get her to stop binging on booze every day?"

"I think we should ask Luce to talk to her," G suggested.

Don shook his head and said, "That'll just make Lo mad. Luce's been getting loads of good modeling gigs up in New York. If we tell her how out of control Lo is, she'll probably drop everything and come back, which Lo won't like at all. I think we should handle this ourselves."