Chapter 30: I Just Wanna Be the Girl You Like

A/N: HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! Quick reminder: there's no G!P in this fic. It's all strap-ons cuz strap-ons are gonna be key in showing Dinah & Camila's character developments. Yes, the detachable fake penis is an important symbol, so [eyes emoji]. iSPY: my fav Rockband song reference...and something that may or may not give away Camila's entire backstory.

Recap (Read in Beyoncé's voice)

Previously on DYTL:

Normani is trying to seduce the unfaithfulness outta Dinah with Ally's help (CH 27-29).

**Dinah is getting horny for her wife/daydreams about Normani. BTW: the mini Norminah smut scene in the last chapter was a DAYDREAM...hence the italics lol (CH 28-29).

**Vero gifts Dinah a new strap-on for her wedding (CH 3).

Are G & Hals a thing? (CH 17).

Will is Ally's grief counselor #wally (CH 14, 19, 24).

Don is learning business shit from Dinah + proposed a weed version of Allycakes & therefore, hangs out at the bakery + also has a harmless crush on Normani (CH 7, 8, 10, 12, 14, 19).

Lauren is trying to get Camila to sleep with her by making Camila fall in love (CH 27-29).

Camila is trying to win the dare by getting Lauren to fall in love with her (CH...literally the entire book. WTF have you been reading if you don't remember this?)

Camren watched 'The Ring' & Camila was shook cuz she hates scary movies (CH 28).

Tiger Lillies (CH 27).

**Lauren works in a motorcycle garage/ is trying to buy back her grandfather's motorcycle garage (CH 1, 13, 16, 18).

**Lauren can art really well (CH 21).

Ass Girl [peach emoji] (CH 20).

**Bebe was the person that got Dinah cheated on Normani first (CH 9).

Camila's 'straight pride' (CH 1).

Vercy fucked in the resurrection forest (CH 26).

**Normani grew up dancing in a competitive dance troupe & used to be a gymnast (CH 2).

**Dinah needs to be in control during sex cuz of her past/doesn't let anyone touch her without a strap-on (CH 4, 12, 29).

-----

Dinah's POV

"You want it, DJ?" Normani teased, stroking the shaft of my strap-on.

"Yes babe. Come on. Put it in your mouth," I said, caressing her hair gently.

"You mean like this...?" Normani said, before sucking on the tip.

"Just like that, babe," I sighed as the root of the strap-on pressed against my clit and the small piece inside me moved.

Normani stroked the shaft and bobbed up and down its length, taking me deeper into her mouth every time.

Gripping her hair as I fucked her mouth, I moaned, "Fuck, Mani!"

"Mani!? Who the fuck is Mani!?" the girl who I'd picked up at the bar shouted, taking my shaft out of her mouth.

"My bad, I didn't mean-"

"It's Monique! And if you can't even get my name right, then you can just go fuck yourself!" With that, the girl stormed out of the seedy motel room that we'd booked for two hours.