Not As Beautiful As You

"Erin, aren't you coming?" Jay drops the bags onto the carpeted floor before turning around and seeing Erin stand outside, in the narrow hallway.

"We were just married, Jay." Erin rolls her eyes, sighing and leaning against the door frame.

"Yes, yes we were Er. So why don't you come inside the room and take a nap with me." Jay wiggles his eyebrows, his arms open.

Erin's head lolls back with a laugh. "You're really funny, Halstead. Not happening." Erin's face turns stern. "Do you not remember what your suppose to do once we are married?"

Jay turns his head. "You know, Lindsay, I'll be in the bathroom thinking." Jay grins and walks into the bathroom, shutting the door behind him.

"You're suppose to carry me over the threshold!" Erin stomps into the suite as she slams the door shut.

Moments later Jay reappears, coming up behind Erin and sliding his arms around her waist, Erin sucking in a breathe. "I'm sorry, I didn't carry you over the threshold, but I can and gladly will carry you over the bed." His breathe tickling her neck.

Erin's hands traveled behind her, up his shoulders and into his hair, massaging his scalp. "Jay, stop." Was all Erin's mouth could say.

In response, Jay only tightened his grip around her petite frame, placing an open mouthed kiss on her neck, a small sigh falling from Erin's lips. "Why, baby? It doesn't sound like you want me to stop." Every word only made Erin's body want to devour him even more.

"Jay" Erin couldn't help the feeling in her abdomen becoming stronger. She wanted him. She needed him. She wanted him since the day they became partners.  Voight wasn't here. He was in the sky somewhere, sitting along Olinsky. He would never know.

"Jay" Erin said once more, wanting his attention.

"Yes?" Jay whispered into her ear, before biting the outside of it, the pad of his tongue soothing it afterwards.

Erin gasped as arousal shined in her eyes. "We can't." Erin turned around, looking into Jay's eyes full of disbelief.

"Why? We both want this." Jay stepped back, taking a seat on the couch, Erin following behind.

"Jay" Erin smiled, caressing his cheek. "I want this, you know I do. But we are going to see Voight in a few hours, and I want our first time to be meaningful and not rushed. Just hold on a few more hours."

"Fine." Jay stood up, walking towards the bathroom. "You get all of our stuff settled in, and I'm going to go take a long, cold shower." Jay sighed, disappearing around the corner.

Erin looked back down at her diamond ring. She always wanted Jay. She has. She hoped he would one day actually ask her to marry him. That was her goal. The past two years Erin has never been able to love anybody, because Jay. Jay was her number one, even if he didn't know it.

She picked up the duffle bags and sighed, walking around the suite and into the bedroom, a large king size bed welcoming her. She hung up all of their clothes in the closet, leaving the duffle bags in the corner.

Cleaning out the last part of Jay's duffle bag, her eyes widened with what was in front of her. A box of condoms. She laughed at Jay's planning and slid them back into the compartment, and throwing the duffle bag to join hers in the corner.

######

"Okay, we are about to board the plane. I expect everyone to act like adults on this plane." Hank looked over to Adam, currently messing around with his phone. "Ruzek? Am I clear? No messing around or I'll send your ass back home."