Slowly, it was all Returning to Normal

Two weeks later

"Jay." Erin rolled over, colliding with Jay's warm body.

"Hmmm?" Jay wrapped his arm around her, kissing her temple.

"You have work today." Erin sighed. Yesterday had marked the one month anniversary since the assault, and today was Jay's first day back at work.

Erin had made a lot of progress. Her sessions with Dr. Gorelik had now been minimized to once a week, and any nightmares and flashbacks had disappeared.

Jay could see a lot of progress in his girlfriend himself. She smiled, laughed more. She talked normal, and her sassiness had returned, thankfully.

He glanced over to the clock, dropping his head back down to Erin's shoulder. "I still have thirty minutes before I have to get up, Er."

Erin giggled at his sleepy tone, moving her hand up and down his body.

"Er, please don't. Not now." Jay murmured into her shoulder. Her hand against his bare skin sent chills up and down his body.

"Only one more week, Jay." Erin purred, kissing his chest.

Jay groaned. "I've been very patience." He had. They had their moments every so often, but still, he was able to control himself.

Erin grasped him through the cotton material of his grey sweatpants. "You have been a very patient boy, Jay. That is very true." She stroked him firmly, Jay's groans filling the room.

"Er." Jay captured her lips, roughly biting her lip.

Erin moaned from the inside of his mouth, her hand still stroking him.
Jay's lips left her mouth, traveling down to her throat where he sucked the hollow of her throat, running his tongue up and down the area.

Quiet moans escaped Erin's lips, Jay pushing her onto her back, and placing his legs on either side of her thighs, straddling her. She reattached his lips to hers, running her hands down his bare chest, the muscles tightening at her soft touch.

Don't take advantage of her.

The words came to Jay's mind, and he slowed his motions, Erin groaning in protest. "Jay." She needed him. She couldn't wait one more week.

Jay sighed, moving off of Erin and sitting on the edge of the bed, stroking Erin's hair. "Erin." He could never deny Erin anything. But this? He had to. For Erin's sake. "I want you so bad, Er. But we still have a week until you are healed, and I'm not risking your health. I love you too much for that, Erin. And I never want to hurt you and never will." Jay leaned down to kiss Erin's cheek, smiling down at her.

Erin smiled, sitting up in bed. "And do you know what a week from today is?" Erin questioned, tilting her head.

"What is that?" Jay questioned, playing along with her game. He knew what a week from today was. Sex. The night he could finally show his girl how much he loved her.

"Well, Detective." Erin ran her hands down his chest again, Jay grabbing her wrists and holding them captive. "A week from today is Kim and Adam's wedding." Her voice coated with play. "And being her maid of honor, and you being the best man, I think we will have to skip out of the reception early and go have some fun."

Jay could only raise his eyebrows. One week. His heart was pounding. He loved Erin Lindsay, and he already told her that every hour, but now he could show her. "You are brilliant." He kissed her forehead, walking over to the bathroom. "Very brilliant."

Jay opened the shower door, turning on the water before walking across the room to get his towel. "Erin, don't forget you have lunch with Hank today."