He Could Finally Sleep Peacefully

"Good morning, Jay." Damien Zazo smiled as Jay slid into the red mustang rental car. The hot morning sun already burned the leather seats and Jay slightly jumped at the feel of the seats against his khaki shorts.

"Morning, Damien." Jay said, buckling his seatbelt, giving Damien a firm handshake.

"How are you? You excited for today?" Damien asked as he put the vehicle in drive and began the drive to the local country club.

"Tired, man, tired. And yes, I'm excited. I haven't been able to golf in a few months with wedding planning, and the honeymoon." Jay laughed, smiling down at his wedding band.

"Ahh, did that wife of yours keep you up last night?" He eyed Jay before focusing his eyes back onto the road.

Jay lets out a small laugh before turning back to Damien. "Well, this is our honeymoon. We are trying out a lot of new things we both agreed. New drinks, food, and other things." Jay grinned, not wanting to talk about a
non-existent sex life he was suppose to have with his wife/ girlfriend.

"New things, huh? Sounds like someone is very adventurous." Damien continued to grin, taking a hard right, causing Jay to grab the dashboard. "Sorry, I'm still getting used to driving this thing. It's a pain in my ass." Damien breathed, shaking Jay's shoulder. "Back to you two. Tell me about her. We hopefully will become close friends."

This was it. This was the opportunity Jay had been waiting for; to get in with Damien, figure it all out. "Well, she is amazing." Amazing? That didn't even begin to say how much he thought about her, "She's breathtaking. Erin is my other half and god, I don't know what I'd do without her, man. I can't remember a time before her." Jay smiled, thinking about the first time they became partners.

Damien nodded his head, seeming to understand. "Keep a good eye on her, I bet lots of people are trying to get their hands on her."

Damien Zazo, pulled into the country club, parking his car and getting out of the red sports vehicle before handing Jay a pair if sunglasses. Jay eyed him curiously before Damien spoke. "For you. Nice bright and sunny day, I always get these for a discount, I know some people."

Jay nodded, taking the pair if sunglasses out of Damien's hand, sliding them on top of his Nike hat, and collecting his bag of clubs out of the back, slinging them over his shoulder. "Thanks."

Once they got settled to the first hole, Jay decided it was time to know Damien. "So, enough about me, tell me about you." Jay sat on the passenger's seat of the golf cart, sipping his water.

"There's not much to me. I'm not married or dating." Damien simply replied before looking at Jay and signaled he was going to stroke.

Once both men got the ball on the way fair, Jay continued, "What do you do for a living?"

"Travel agent, and you?" Damien asked as he put the cart in park. "I know you are a gym instructor, but specifics? Like cardio, or weights, you know?"

Travel Agent? Jay laughed to himself. Maybe a travel agent for international scams. With Damien's structure, you could believe he was a travel agent. Damien's attire was either suits and ties or khakis and polo shirts, and his personality he conveyed was very sophisticated. He seemed to know a lot about traveling, and knew how to travel properly.

"I do everything. The gym is just a side job, but most of the time I'm at the medical group. My career is a therapist, you know? I rehabilitate people who can't walk, or use a muscle correctly anymore, it's mostly after surgeries, but it's a nice job. Erin works next door, or sometimes I will be in the hospital with patients, so it's nice to have lunch together." Jay explained, hoping he was making sense, because he deals with perps like Damien himself, not people who needs medical rehabilitation.