You Are My Miracle

Hello everyone! I'm sorry for the late update, a few crucial personal issues came up, so I am still trying to recover from that. I have decided new chapters will be up on Thursday/ Friday from now on. Please enjoy the chapter, and comment!!

Strong rated M

"Today is the day, Erin!" Jay wrapped his arms around Erin's small waist, pulling her sleepy body across the bed, nuzzling her neck.

"Can I please just sleep?" Erin mumbled, turning over and digging her face into Jay's chest.

He looked over to the alarm clock, realizing it was only ten past nine. Hank had told Jay to take the morning off so he could go to Erin's Dr. appointment with her. "I'll make pancakes."

Erin didn't loosen her grip on him. "No." She picked her head off of his chest, looking at the clock and dropping it back down. "Jay, my appointment isn't until one thirty. I don't have to get out of bed until eleven thirty."

Jay sighed, giving in. "Fine. Go back to sleep, I'll wake you up at eleven thirty." He just wanted tomorrow to get here. Today she would be cleared, but tomorrow's after party? Out of the world.

"Erin." Jay nagged her. He had only fell asleep for an hour, his anxious state getting the best of him.

"What." Erin rolled over, her eyes still shut. It was eleven. She still had a whole thirty more minutes.

"What do you want for lunch?" He hovered over her, his hands on either side of her arms.

Erin sighed. She knew she was not going to win this battle or go back to sleep. "BLT's? That sounds amazing."

"Did you say BLT's?" Jay's stomach growled.

"I think I did, detective." Erin smiled, leaning forward to kiss Jay softly on the lips, pulling back.

Jay groaned, wanting more. One more day. "I'll go make them then, Lindsay." He got off of the bed, sliding to the edge.

Erin smiled, sitting up herself, meeting him at the edge of the bed. "Thank you."

He pressed his lips softly against hers, wrapping his arms around her torso, pulling her close. The kiss to both of them was for reassurance everything would be okay. It was getting better.

"I love you." Jay smiled, caressing her cheek. "You are my miracle."

She was. She made it through a brutal assault, and a long recovery road. Now everything was falling into place. Today Erin would get cleared for normal activities. Next week they would be living under one household. Two weeks from now she would be back to work.

Life is good.

"Well, you saved my life. So without you, I'd be dead or somewhere being a human sex slave." Erin tried hiding the fear and tears in her throat.

Jay wouldn't buy it. "Er, it's all over. They can't hurt you and I'll never let them." He wasn't lying either. If those men stepped foot into this zip code, Jay would kill them himself and take them to the Silos.

"I know, but still. It happened to me, I'll have to live with it for the rest of my life, Jay." She cringed.

They broke her.

Beat her.

Tortured her.

"You need to go take a shower, so go do that. I'll make BLT's and get ready so we can go to your doctors appointment." He kissed her nose, disappearing behind the door.