Epilogue

Wow. Here we are. This will be the final chapter of this book. This book will always be so close to my heart, being it was the first one I ever wrote and I adore it to pieces. I've made so many friends from writing this, and I loved the whole experience. But, I've lost my vibe for this book since October, and it's been long enough. All good things must come to an end. As my friend, Annie, told me last night as I was contemplating whether to continue this or not.

I came to the decision to end it, and I hope you all will find peace with that. I dual post this book both on FanFiction.Net and on Wattpad. All of you guys really made this worth my wild. I have a new AU in the makings, and will be released around Mid- May. It's going to be awesome! Once again, thank you all from the bottom of my heart, for reading this book. I encourage you to read my other on going book, Linstead AU: The Game of Love.

Without further ado, the epilogue:

Four Years Later

No way were they ready for this. Both of them. It seemed it was just yesterday they had picked up Jaxton from the crime scene and brought him to the break room. It seemed like yesterday he was starting high school, and got his drivers license. Now, today was the day he would be graduating high school, and advancing to college. Jay and Erin were not ready for this. Not ready to be stuck with two four year olds, and not having Jaxton home. It'd be vacant.

"Today's the day," Jay rolled over to meet his wife, who was staring out the French doors. She didn't speak to inquire she heard his statement. She only nodded. Erin didn't want to think about the fact Jaxton would be leaving next month for college. "Baby, it's going to be okay. You know that, right?" Jay wrapped his arms around her waist, pressing a kiss against her shoulder. "We have Ember and Quinn to keep us busy." He joked. He was right. The twins were starting their last year of pre-K in the fall, and they were already full of energy, and adding on the sports each of them did.

Erin giggled slightly at her husband. He always made things better. She rolled over in their bed, turning to face him. She glanced over his shoulder at the bedside clock, and grinned as she pressed her clothed body into his. "We have time," She whispered hoarsely into his ear. Her hands felt his muscles tense as they wondered his body, heading south.

Jay caught her hands and kissed them lovingly, before speaking. "Babe, we still need to get the twins ready for school. Jax already left," He reminded her. Tonight was graduation, then tomorrow was the party. Which they still needed to start on. "We have paperwork to do, and the whole unit is meeting us at the graduation. So let's get the day going." He kissed her forehead before sliding out of bed.

He wandered down the hallway to Ember's room. His feet were soft against the rug as he took a seat on the edge of her bed, watching her chest rise and fall. She was their little miracle. Jay's eyes wandered to the picture frames sitting on the nightstand of her twin size bed, along with her sippy cup. One of his favorites were sitting there. It was from last year on the twins first day of pre-K. They had already grown so much more. It was insane. One of the other photos throughout the room was one of Erin's maternity photos. It was of him and Erin, and Jay was bent down, his lips pressed against her stomach. God he loved his family so much. His eyes shifted to the awakening of his little girl, and her brown eyes slowly opened. She sat up straight, her dirty blonde hair standing up statically. "Hi, baby." Jay kissed his daughter's head as she crawled into his lap.

"Hi daddy." She whispered as she buried her head into the crook of his neck. "Do I have to go to school?" She asked as he picked her up and started to pick out her school clothes.