It's The Beginning

Rated M chapter.

"That was a great night." Erin murmured into Jay's shoulder her head was currently laying on.

"It was, wasn't it?" Jay kissed her head, inhaling her scent. "So" Jay continued, choosing his words carefully. "Did you want to play scrabble tonight, or, what?"

Erin looked up into Jay's eyes, her own eyes filled with a hint of playfulness. "I actually packed a game." She grinned as they opened the hotel door and she made her way over to her suitcase.

"And what is that, Lindsay?" Jay teased, walking over to change into basketball shorts and a shirt.

"Back with my maiden name, Halstead." She smirked, peeling her shoes off and kicking them to the side. "But the game is Cards Against Humanity." She paused, pulling the box out. "And even though there is only two of us, I'm sure we can manage to have fun." Erin slowly stripped her clothes off her body until she was only in a bra and underwear.

Jay's mouth watered at the sight of his partner is a simple satin red bra and matching underwear. "Yeah, I'm sure we can." He moved closer to her, his mouth inches from hers. "What do I get if I win?"

She smiled to herself, pretending to think. "Maybe you can drive, perhaps?" Erin walked over to the table, to set up the cards.

"Deal." Jay's mouth could only think about her. Or him inside her. He knew already had a stable emotional connection, and a connection that words couldn't describe. He loves her. He would do anything for her. He'd take a bullet for her.

"No. Erin, you know that my card is better." Jay huffed. Two hours of Cards Against Humanity was not going in his favor. "You think that handcuffs have a bigger effect than a vibrator? You're crazy."

"I'm just saying Jay, it's more effective And it was better than putting some stupid ass card about monkeys." Erin stacked her winning cards proudly, setting them next to her.

"Come on Erin. Have you ever used a vibrator or handcuffs? Has Severide ever even been adventurous with you?" Jay folded his hands in front of him, looking her up and down in her t-shirt she eventually put on.

Erin gasped at his statement, her hand covering her mouth. "Jay!" She screeched, "How dare you? Ask me that? I never question your sex life with, what's her name, Allie?!" Erin started putting the cards back into the box, beginning to walk into the bedroom, Jay groaning and chasing after her.

"Erin" Jay yanked her arms bringing the game box to the floor. He lowered his head down to hers before speaking. "Er, baby. I didn't mean to offend you! I was just joking, okay? And I'm not with Allie! I can't think about any other woman than you and never will! I don't care about you sex life or anything. In my opinion, Severide isn't even good for you! He's not. He doesn't understand what you do or how to handle your emotions. Er, please believe me."

Erin's face only hardened more. "What do you mean Jay?! There hasn't been a Severide and I for months. We broke up in January, six months ago! And no, if you must know, I've never used a vibrator or handcuffs, or anything. Okay? There are you happy? I never have been adventurous, that's not Severide's scene." Erin pulls away, turning around and starts to walk to the kitchen.

"Erin!" Jay repeats, running after her and once more grabbing her arms, holding them captured. "Erin, please listen to me."

"Jay! Let go of me! Now! I don't want to be" Jay silenced her complains with a hard kiss, devouring her mouth.

Erin's body soon relaxed as she allowed Jay's tongue into her mouth to explore her crevices. He roughly bit her lip, causing Erin to let out a weep of pain. But that did not stop Jay, it only made him become rougher. "Jay" Erin sighed.