1

The light escaped through my curtain, a new day. I lay in bed a pillow now covering my face from the blinding light. I let out a groan of frustration. At least one more day without dad. Its been about two months since we moved, But we moved just before the christmas, so today was my first day. I am 17 and Phil's 18, so he's joining the local college.

I hear my door creak. Either the wind or phil. I let my mind wonder as i hear a hesitant breath, definitely phil. I prepare myself for what's about to happen. I feel the pillow get lifted off my face as usual now for the poke, or so i thought. seconds later a cold liquid hits my face. I sit up coughing as the water falls down my face. "PHIL!" I yell looking straight at the black haired boy trying not the laugh. I lung forward to get revenge holding him in a tight hug making sure he feels the cold. Phil shrieks as he runs away. Oh what a normal day.

------------------------------------

I wave goodbye to my mother as I walk to the said 'bus stop' where I would get taken to hell, i mean school. once i arrived my heart stopped. I was being stared at, great. Not like my iron maiden shirt, hoodie and black skinny jeans helped, along with my black hair. I shuffle to a close wall and lean against it waiting for the bus. Snarky comments of emo, freak, and weirdo were spread about well I know how this is going to end. The old yellow bus pulls up and stops as everyone piles on , myself obvious last. I take a lone double seat as i set my bag beside me, the cold air gone and warming up. the bus starts but jolts to a quick stop as many groans from around start. "Oh my fucking god it's way again" I jock shouts as the bus responds with agitated sounds, the door opens as a small boy about my age rushes on, glasses slipped down his red nose, beanie slouched on his head followed with a big scarf messily wrapped around his neck. He walks up the bus and comes to a stop beside me, I look up as I move my bag and smile weakly at him as he sits down. Complete silence surrounds us apart from the rest of the bus as it moves. "I'm Mikey" he suddenly says holding out a hand. "y/n" I say taking it and shaking. We talk for the rest of the ride as we get to know each other. I find out that Mikey is pretty much like me, he has a older brother who's twenty one who said he said i would meet later, he likes the same bands as me and also plays bass. We talk till we come to a sudden halt, school.

Everyone gets off pushing past Mikey and myself. But we finally get off. Mikey asked if i wanted to hang out with him and his friend which I gladly took the offer too. We walked into the school to get my schedule, the cold hallways filled with lockers and students filled me with a bit of anxiety as we walked. Nearing the end a boy pulls Mikey over "hey mikes" he proclaims laughing, "who's this girl you got" he adds gesturing to me. "oh this is y/n she's new here, she's like us so don't worry" Mikey chuckles. Mikey explains where we where going and the boy frank comes with us.

------------------------------

soon after we got my schedule we make our way to the first period, which luckily I had with Frank and Mikey. we enter the room as I locked eyes with him. wow.

=========================================

authors note.

I understand the ages are weird in this but deal with it ages below

Y/n- 17

Mikey- 17

Frank- 17

Ray- 21

Gerard- 21

Phil- 18

Dan- 17