18

gees pov

Okay Gerard calm down. I step out of my car and walk to the entrance. Now the meeting. I could feel my heart beat rising," for y/n and baby" I keep repeating to myself. I finally reach the principals office. this office, this meeting was me and him to discuss y/ns incident. So it couldn't go terribly.

----------------

"yes sir I understand its bad" I say looking down. "I cant exactly talk though...." he add. "My wife was a student here when I was the old English teacher, Same situation you." he sighs "Listen ill talk to the other staff about this but I'm letting you off, just no special treatment okay?" he says as I lift my head " yes certainly sir your helping my family massively" I say shaking his hand, "you just look after that little'n when they're born okay?" he smiles "will do sir" I smile getting up and leaving. Its all okay. Fuck Zara.

Y/n pov

We were all sat in the lounge playing a random game of uno, when the door opens, and in walks Gerard his jacket in his hand. he then walks into the lounge looking at us, I wasn't able to read his emotions so I had to ask.

"how'd it go?" i say concerned "well I mean.... I gotta treat everyone the same " he says looking up smiling. My body took over and I jumped up and embraced him our lips soon collided with a sweet kiss as we celebrated both my birthday and our accomplishment in life.4

wooooo yay

follow my ig as I'm doing a live show on Friday the 20th of October at 5pm European time