2

"Jesus Mikey why don't you like me" the man laughs I flash back and look around a quiet classroom, only us. "I like you gee but I don't want to get bullied for having my brother as a teacher" Mikey huffs walking to him. Frank just walks over to the front desks and pushes them close together as he lays on top of his creation. I awkwardly stay at the door and lean on the frame. Was this Mikey's brother? I wonder what he's like, sweet? bitchy? I cant tell. There's something about the way he is that makes me just want to know him more than as a student, well I obviously will if he's Mikey's brother.

"Mikey did you actually get a new friend?" I look up to see him looking at me along with Mikey, "yeah I did, oh I forgot, Gee this is y/n, Y/n this is Gerard or Mr way my older brother" Mikey Gesture to us both. Gerard and I shake hands as he smiles at me. I couldn't help but fell my face heat up, no y/n you cant have a crush on him, one he's a teacher and he's Mikey's brother. Gerard soon goes back to talking to Mikey as I just prod and poke frank, this is amazing.

----------------------------

Time skip of 5 months. Sorry

----------------------------

Nearly summer break. finally. Most of the summer I have planned, Phil's going back to Manchester to visit his friend Dan, who really has always been like a brother to me, just minus the old crush I had. frank and I were going to stay at Mikey and Gerard's for most of the summer since their parents were away, all of us have gotten super close, but its weird as for a while gee and I were pretty close now we don't talk much. Some feelings may have occurred when we were close but there stupid, he's my teacher, my best friends brother.

i hear a loud car horn sound outside my house. I quickly grab my bag and rush out to my room down the stairs, Phil is a tad protective and last time he questioned the hell out of Mikey so much he nearly fainted, so I don't want this happening to frank. I get to the door as I spot the door open with Phil talking to frank. 6 foot 2.9 Phil talking to 4 foot 9 Frank, honestly a funny sight. "okay Philly thanks for ignoring our agreement now I'm off" I say quickly walking out grabbing franks hand and walking to the car. "I'm not going to Manchester" Phil shouts. "Dan's coming here" Great perfect timing. i roll my eyes as frank gets in and opens the door for me since it wont open from the outside.

The drive to the house mainly consisted with frank trying to figure out if I liked someone. which was a pain. "is it....Mikey" he sighs. "no" "me?" "no frank" "Gerard?" I feel my cheeks burn from his name. "Oh My God its Gerard" he shouts triumphant. "oh my god its Gerard" he whispers. " I know its bad frank you don't have to say" I say a little quiet "MY LITTLE SIS GONNA GET LAID THIS SUMMER" he shouts As I burst out laughing "okay one Little sister and two I'm not gonna get laid, Gerard doesn't even like me" I say " sure thing honey you keep being blind and you're like my little sister so" frank giggles. " your such a gay child" I giggle "straight child actually". We continue to laugh and joke till we arrive at the house. I can already tell that this is gonna be a fun summer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

heyyyy im back again

yay

no one reads this or cares

fun