25

That night you went home to find gerard sitting at the table with his head in hands. Quietly you walked in and went upstairs to put tyler to bed, then you came back down and sat across from him.

An angry vibe came off him. "Gee- " not right now y/n" he inturupts. A ping of sadness shoots into your heart.

Dont go back to it y/n

Your mind kept telling to do the old things but you pushed against it. You have to get out of there. So as your eyes welled up with tears you stograbb, put your coat on,  grabbed your keys and left. Not saying a word.

I decided to go back home. So i got into my car put the keys in the ignition and drove off.

A few minuets later i arrived at the house got out the car and walked in.  Phil as standing in the hall way when i enterd and gave me a confused look. Before he could talk i walked up to him and hugged him whilst i was sobbing.

"Whats happend y/n?" He coos wrapping his arms around me. 

"I dunno phil. I walked and put tyler to bed and then tried to talk at gee and he snapped" you cried into him. He pulls away "do you want to stay tonight" he asks weakly smiling. You nod as he gives you to your old room, making sure you got into bed alright.

After phil left you could hear him talk to dan and your mum until silence fell and the sound of the phone came up. That was the last thing you heard before you fell asleep.