16

700 BABY!!!!

"Its that mr way correct?" She sighs rubbing her temple. "Yes.... im sorry mum" you say tears on the verge. "Y/n im happy, i mean yeah its illegal but he makes you happy. Aslong as your happy" she says standing up and moving to me pulling me into an imbrace.

-----------------

You all sat in gerards car, first time gees gonna properly be at your house.

You had decided to split into two cars frank and mikey in one you and gee in the other. Even though you knew gee was worried reassured you.

----------

You open the door normally and yell as you coulndt see your mum "WERE HOMEEE" You sing letting everyone in. "Coming" your mums cheery voice echos down the stairs.

Your hands lock with gerards as your mother makes her way down the stairs. "Hi all" she says smiling "gerard" she says walking to him. "Welcome to the family love" she adds as she hugs him.

They pull away and you look at gee and he's smiling with some tears in his eyes. This was okay.

--------

For some reason Frank and mikey had fallen asleep midway between the second movie leaving you and gee on your own.

You could feel your eyes start to droop when Gerard spoke. "You might wanna go to bed, more comfortable" he smiled kissing your forehead. You sit up grabbing his hand as you stand up, this earns you a concerned look from gerard.

"You're my boyfriend and you wont be comfortable on the sofa" you giggle.

-----------

You and gerard were cuddled up in your bed. Gerard had is hand on your now middle sized bump. Nothing was bad.... thats when your phone starter to go off..alot..