23

Your pov

You quickly get up and change yourself after a quick shower and see, a now awake tyler on your bed. You pick him up and put im in his little bedside cot whilst you make your bed and pick some clothes. You went for a tiny blue onsie that said "i love my daddy" on it. ( i cant write daddy without thinking of bad smut)

Soon after drying my hair the doorbell rings and i grab tyler and take him down putting him in his little bounce lay chair and run to the door.

I quickly open the door to reveal a freezing frank. Which i should of thought about since christmas is next month and the snow had started to fall.

"Hey sis"  frank smiles as i let him in "hi frankie" i laugh shutting the door. "Wheres gee??" He asks taking off his hat, gloves, scarf and coat putting them aside. "Hes in a meeting then hes off too look for a house again" i sigh walking into the kitchen as frank goes into the living room. I wait a solid few seconds till frank runs back in and looks at me up and down his mouth wide open. "You-i-YOU BITCH" he laughs running up to me and picking me up hugging me. "When did that happen why didnt you tell me y/n" he asks "i went into labour on friday forth period i guess i forgot sorry frank" i say looking down. Frank just smiles and hugs me once again "whats his name" he giggles "tyler" i smile.

-------------------------

After a hour or two of frank cuddling and playing with tyler, tyler went to bed and left frank and i too have a chill till gerard came home.

"Im pooped" frank laughs going back onto the sofa. "How'd you think i feel".

You spend the next half hour chatting until the door opens and in walks in Gerard holding papers in his hand with a smile across. "Guess what i just found" he proclaims.

Ive been trying to upload this chapter for days jesus