7

The bus was cold as you pulled on gerards black denim jacket. Of course only, you and mikey knew it was gerards. The bus ride seemed to drag on as the houses passed and teenagers socialised.

"Hey y/n" a whiny voice came from behind you. You turn around kneeling on your seat to see a group blonds. "Yeah?" You ask. "When did you loose your house" she asks concerned. You responded with a confused look. "Well you obviously didn't decide to look like that on purpose, its so..gross" you look down at your outfit. Your brothers and his best friends merch, black jeans, and gees jacket with convers and a slouch beanie.

"I happen to like my outfit thank you" you spit turning around "she probably cant afford it since her lifes such a flop look at her friends" she laughs with her friends. "I swear to god if she says one mor-" you get cut off by her again "does she own a shower!?" Mikeys eyes grew wide as you turned around and threw your fist at her pretty perfect face.

Gee pov

8:15 they should have come in by now. Just as you pulled out your phone the door burst open with frank carring y/n as mikey pushed tables together making a bed type object. I shut the door before going to the table.

"What happend?!" I ask inspecting y/n face bruises over her already swelling face. "Zara owens" Mikey says tears in his eyes. I pulled him to a hug "its okay she's safe now" i coo as he finally pulls away.

The bell sounds as Mikey and frank take their seats. I pick y/n up as she comes too and nudge the two tables back. "Ill take her the nurses office" i say carrying her out the door. I look at all the student lined at the door "go in and do whatever ill be back." I say walking down the hall.