3

"Frank what if I mess up?" I ask worried and quiet as we stood waiting at the door. "y/n you'll be fine" Frank reassures as the door is opened "fine for what" Mikey asks curious holding the door open. "don't worry about it y/n is just weird" frank laughs walking in with me at toe. Frank plops down on the sofa as Mikey goes into the kitchen to get some drinks. "you're acting weird Frankie" I whine "don't you worry y/n I've got this sorted" Wait what, oh god he's gonna mess this up, I open my mouth to reply to that but Mikey comes in. "one soda and one cold coffee for madam" he says passing us our drinks as i giggle at the name. " So.." frank starts, oh god he's gonna do something. "Where's Gerard?" he adds. Jesus Christ frank why!? I start to sink in my chair as Mikey looks confused but answers " I Think he's with ray or someone. Honestly he's been there a lot I might call him"

Gees pov (ooooooo new pov)

"Honestly ray I'm scared to go back" I say to ray, I've been staying here to try avoid Y/n, Not in a horrible way just recently I've kind of gained feelings for her. And I know its terrible, I could loose her, and my job. "why don't you just tell her, if she doesn't feel the same then get over it but honestly gee i bet she feels the same, and if you get together then just keep it under wraps till she graduates next year" ray explains as my phone buzzes. I choose to ignore it. " I would ray but I'm scared" I sigh draping weakly over the sofa. before ray comments his house phone rings.

"Yo this is fro fro whom am I bantering with?" he answers as I laugh, ray and I had been friends ever since I could remember, And he's always been there for me. "yes, he is" ray continues "and coffee? cold?" there was a loud noise from the phone as ray laughs "bye " he ends the call. I look at him confused "that was Mikey he wanted to know when your going home and asked if you could buy some soda and cold coffee, in guessing the sodas for the boys and coffees for this girl" ray asks. "yup she loves the stuff" I chuckle standing up. "aw little gees in love" he laughs.

Y/n pov

"gee wont pick up ill try ray" Mikey says I look at frank and see him with a smirk on his face. What is this kid planning. "hi fro fro is gee there?" Mikey talks "good can you ask him to come back but bring soda and cold coffee" Mikey asks "OH Y/N MIKEYS GETTING YOUR LOVER BOY TO COME" frank yells as Mikey looks at us confused "FRANK WHAT THE FUCK" I yell jumping to get frank as he moves out the way and lays on me to stop me from moving as I kick and squeal. Laughing could be heard from the other side of the phone "okay thanks ray bye" Mikey says and ends the call. "Frank get the fuck off me" I say annoyed "nope" he laughs "care to explain" Mikey asks cross armed with his poker face. "Y/n has a thing for gee" frank states " really frank?!" I say rolling my eyes "could of guessed it to be honest" Mikey laughs.

We talk for a bit before the door is opened as a wet gee walks in. "is it raining?" Mikey asks "no its bloody snowing" gee rolls his eyes and takes his coat off as he passes Mikey the bags. Gerard was soaked through his damp shirt clinging to his body as he moves his wet hair from over his face behind his ears. Frank was the only one who noticed that I was seeing this as he nudged me and wiggled his eyebrows earning him a slap on the arm causing confused looks from the brothers as no words were said and it looked like a random gesture. This is going to be pure hell.