8

"Mr way?" I hear the nurse say. I look up. "Y/n is going to be fine. Just bruised ill call someone to collect her." She says kindly. I smile thanking her before running back to the class. Fifthteen minuets late, its okay. I walk into class panting as i sit at my desk.

"Is she okay sir?" oh great i look up at the entire class, who all have worried looks on their face. "She's fine she wont come back today but if you see miss Owen could you tell her i want a word" i ask sighing. A bunch of mumbled 'yes'' were heard.

"Okay guys im kinda a bit tired now" i laugh "so free lesson" i say taking out my phone. I was soon accompanied by Mikey and Frank.

"Thank you" i say to them looking at my screen. A photo of y/n and i that summer. Y/n had fallen asleep in the middle of a movie marathon and it was too good not to capture. The way her h/l h/c fell. Her lips slightly parted. How did i get her.

I smile at the photo before shutting my phone. The entire rest of the lesson consisted of everyone talking and Mikey and i calming frank down so he wouldn't kill zara.

Soon the bell went and the class left. My free period. An announcement was made to my surprise.

Can Mr Way report to the office along with Frank Iero and Mikey way. I repeat Can Mr Way report to the office along with Frank Iero and Mikey way thank you.

Cant be that bad...could it?

Sorry?
Updates are gonna be slow. But in your free time check out my daniel howell x reader

Just the beginning.

I just hit 1.17k on there

Thanks for 150 reads btw

Xx see ya soon.