10

Y/n

Well great. They wanted to meet them to thank them. This wasn't good.

Waiting after they enter, i could feel my heart race. Phil knew. about Gerard but he didn't know he was my teacher?! I slump as I look at Mikey, who had just entered with frank, he smiles and breathes out before noticing the apparent worry on my face. Mikey then mouths a quick "you okay" before the door is opens quickly as a slightly worried looking Gerard walks in with a small smile as his eyes land on me.

"All three of these gentleman are responsible." the principal says, Gerard raises a eyebrow at me and I simply return it with a smile. "the two students got her off the bus and too Mr way and he then helped her to the nurse" the principal explains. "thank you guys" he finishes. Before anyone says anything mum hugs Gerard. "thank you for helping my daughter" she says as she leaves gee and makes her way to Mikey and frank and starts to talk to them.

Phil then makes his way to Gerard grabbing him in a hug. the height difference was funny but i tried not to giggle. But then something i didn't think would happen, happened. I could slightly hear Phil whisper.

"Thank you for saving my sister.....i think you are good for her". Before either Gerard or I could react to the comment I got a sudden burning in my throat. Rusing out of the office I ran to the closest toilet, opening a free cubical and releasing my stomach contents into the bowl. Maybe this was a side affect from the fight?