32

Your pov

The band's popularity has just grown, after one week of the album being released they had already sold  240,000 copies. You're so proud of them, the only issue is that The boys needed to go on the big tour in five months, meaning you're going to be 6 months gone when they leave and could end next year, meaning unless they're cancelling a show, gees gonna miss the birth. But you want him and the band to do well, so you don't mind.

-------------------------------------------------

You lay in bed that night, head on Gerard's chest whilst scrolling through social media. "So, are we planning on announcing the engagement?" Gerard asks you. " I mean no one from my side really cares it's been ten years so they won't really be surprised when I tell them seeing as they were out when I tried to call them" you smile. Gerard sighs "I'm just worried cuz we both know there are some fans who are gonna react negatively? are you sure you want too" You smile "fuck them lets do it," you say open Instagram on your phone and take gees and open twitter on Gerards. After a quick image send to you to post it on both, you finally post it. (See pic above) with the caption- One kid One on the way and Ten years later :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning you wake up to an empty bed. Curious you check your phone and notice a text in the group chat. 

Gee: Great now I have a shit ton if interviews today

Mikey: Welcome to my world

Frank: Same here bro, but its worth it

Jamia: Omg I remember when I did one with Frank it was so funny!

Y/n: oh god do I have to participate

Gee: Now you do ;)

Y/n: asshole

Frank: BAhaha hey think about who your brother is

Y/n: Shit

(a/n ik the timing for phan ain't working but just imagine they're like 2016 popular)

Mikey: Hey it ain't that bad, didn't he move back to the UK or something??

 Y/n: Yeah but that's the issue, he didn't know oops 

Gee: Did you at least tell your mom?

 Y/n: ... 

Frank: OMG

Jamia: Y/N WTF 

Mikey: someone is fucked 

Ray: Cant I sleep 

Frank: NO Y/N DIDNT TELL HER FAMILY ABOUT THE ENGAGEMENT

Mikey: YUP 

Ray: Y/n you absolute twat 

Y/n: sorryyy, wait so when is ""MY"" first interview 

Gee: I'll come back in half hour to come get you and ty 

Y/n: radio or..? 

Gee: TV 

Jamia: UH OH 

Y/n: I NEED TIME TO LOOK BEAUTIFUL OMG 

Jamia: IM COMING OVER NOW