12

OKAY HANG ON I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO SAY THANKS FOR 300 READS YET AND THIS HAPPENS

IS THIS A GOOD BOOK OR SOMETHING GUYS?!

-------
"So who's the guy?" your mum asks smirking as you both sat in the car on your way home, test in bag. "Just someone" you say looking down. How could you tell your mum you're dating your own teacher. Anything could happen.

"Is it that mikey kid?" She asked raising her eyebrow. "You did spend all summer with him" she adds. "No mum.. i see mikes as a brother.." you say sinking into your seat. "And same with frank" you quickly add before she adds him to her list.

"Does your brother know him?" She asks "yes" is all you say as you pull up to your drive. Your mum turns off the car. "Just so you know im gonna be with you either way y/n. I love you so don't worry" she says with a smile. "Let's not tell phil yet" she finishes as you leave the car.

Now the test...

--------

Who can i call and talk to whilst i wait. Mikes is gonna be with gee its end of school now... only leaves frank..

You grab your phone as you place the pending test on your dresser and dial franks number. After a few rings he answers.

(You frank)

Heyy

Hi

You okay? How was the doctors??

It was okay...

What

Hmm?

Whats up

I might be pregnant.

What?!

I know

Just then the call goes silent. You pull the phone away to see the call ended.

He's gonna tell gee...

You wait a good ten minuets not wanting to move to see the result. As you sit on your bed bad thoughts rush through your head till someone walks in.

"Are you" frank asks out of breath.

"Did you ju-" "are you pregnant y/n" frank asks again.

"I don't know i haven't looked" i reply nervous. Frank sits next to you. "Listen y/n its gonna be alright. Well get through it. Now ill get it you say okay?" He smiles. You nod in reply.

Frank gets up and grabs the test off the dresser and passes it to you as he awaits the answer. You look at it.

Positive