13

------A month later----

Frank And mum knew, no one else. A small bump had formed but was barely noticeable being in gees baggy shirts and your careful selection of clothes, which was simple since you didn't go back to school after you found out. But now you had to.

Frank came over most nights to check if you were okay, mikey and gee both texted you worried but you assured you just wanted to be safe if you had a bug no one would catch it.

But tomorrow was the day you needed to face your fears go in and just go back to normal. You had a simple plan, Frank would stay the night And come on the bus to make sure mikey didn't find out and he would also keep and eye on zara in case anything happened.

You currently sat on your bed with frank trying to figure out how you would tell your bother and mikey. "we could just tell mikes in a 'hey I'm pregnant' manner" frank said opening his phone. "I don't know" you flop back onto the bed. "Your brother should be simple I don't know why you're stressing" frank huff flopping next to you"Frank..." you say "He knows gees my teacher and boyfriend" I sigh.

Frank sat up "what?!" This was gonna be a long night.

----------------

You walked the old walk to the bus stop, neither mikey or gee knew you were going, but mikey text frank last night saying he's getting a lift with gee and to go to gees room when he arrived. One worry is out the way, now for Zara.

You and frank arrive as you look down making sure 'it' wasn't noticeable. Hidden as best I could. you thought. Before anyone acknowledge you the bus pulls up and you pile on, but you couldn't help notice Zara wasn't there. You just shook it off and relaxed as the bus drove to the school.

---------------

The door. You and frank made your way (ahahah) to the class and that's when you saw the door. His door. A lump formed in your throat as you stood opposite it. Okay lets do this, Frank turned the knob ( hehe) and entered.

You followed behind to see gee looking at his desk as mikey was writing somethings on the board. "Hi Fra-Y/n!???" mikey squealed rushing over and embracing you. " hey mikes" you smiled pulling away, And that's when you saw him again. Your Teacher, Your Boyfriend, Your Childs father.

A/n

Guys we legit nearly have half 1k my god.

If you guys are as lonely as me add me on snapchat and come say hi.

-Ceilidhisboring

love ya guys sm

Also My bestfriend who i haven't seen in five years might come stay with me for a week idk ooo so ya and franks near me in two days and im shook

anyways byeeee

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx OX