31

your pov

"well, um thanks, to be honest, I actually didn't know but thanks" Blares from the tv, "right um, ty time to go to bed okay baby?" you say quietly. He nods without arguing and makes his way upstairs to bed.

You look over at Jamia and sigh "he's gonna be upset I didn't tell him" she sits next to you and rubs your shoulder "hey, you only found out a few days ago, now ill stay until he calls which we both know he will" you nod silently watching the rest of the interview. Now we were on fan questions. Many the same as usual "will you marry me " etc then the final one comes around, a guy maybe younger than me, he looks familiar "hi uh I have a question for Gerard" he clears his throat "well I asked you this um what 8 years ago and um you never did it so um, when are you going to marry y/n" THAT'S THE BOY GERARD TOUGHT. What was his name? You think for a while before it hits you DECLAN. You look at the tv eager to see what Gerard would say. "Eight years ago. Huh." He looks at him "oh Declan right?" Declan nods "well um I'm pretty sure she's watching this back at home so. I shan't answer, sorry" he laughs both you and Jamia stand up and shout at the tv "WHATS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN," you say in unison. 

Frank laughs on the screen and looks at Gerard "dude you know perfectly well saying that y/n is with Jamia right now and they're screaming their heads off for the answer. and if I'm right Jamia is gonna call me any second pretending she forgot this interview" he finishes and I turn to look at Jamia and she had her phone up to her ear and a ring on the tv was heard before it stopped and Frank laughed "told ya"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The interview comes to a close and as soon as it goes to a break your phone rings. You pick up (bold gee normal you)

Hey, hun

hi gee... listen I'm sorr-

why didn't you tell me

I found out only the other day and I was waiting for a second test to make sure it wasn't faulty. 

okay.  I'm coming home tonight the boys can do the interviews without me.

don't you're the singer stay with them were fine here and plus I get to spend more time with Jamia than usual.

but-

gerard no. you can be hereafter, we have 8 months left after all. just stay for the fans, please?

fine

good now I'm going to bed and you should too

fine I love you

love you too

night 

night

And with that, you hung up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time skip over a week

A/n real quick I was looking at Google just to check that Mikey was married to Alicia at this time and I got into a wormhole and looked at when bandit was born and holy shit my smart ass accidentally made it that the baby in this book would be due the same month and I'm so proud of myself haha.

Over the past few days, you had a routine, Tyler would get up go to school and Jamia would come round with food and you'd binge watch the interviews from over the years then talk about what you were doing when they were being interviewed at that time. tyler would come home both you and Jamia would make dinner, eat then watch a movie or two with Tyler then hed go to bed.

Gerard and Frank never told us when they were coming back and Mikey hadn't said anything to Alicia, not that you talked to her anyway.

You were halfway through an interview that had been uploaded a few months ago when the doorbell rang. Jamia offered to see, so she got up and went to the door, she opens it gasps but stays silent. just as you go to get up two hands cover your eyes from behind. "guess who" the voice says "hmmm Patrick stump?" you laugh and turn around and hug Gerard "I missed you" you smile and pull away "how come you never said when you were coming home?" you whine as you play hit it shoulder.  " I wanted to surprise you" he pouts. 

He kisses your forehead "and I had to get something" you look at him confused as he backs away slightly. Gerard gets down on his knee and pulls a black leather box. You instantly knew what was happening, tears began to well up in your eyes as you cover your mouth. "y/n, over the past ten years you've helped me become happy and you've given me so much including an incredible son and an amazing career, we've had our obstacles but over time we grew stronger to overcome them together. I know I was ready to ask this question eight years ago but.. what I'm asking is Y/n L/n will you please do me the honour of becoming my wife?" he asks holding the box. The tears that were once in your eyes were now trailing down your cheeks. no words being able to escape your mouth so you just nod frantically, before Gerard gets up and hugs you. after a while, you pull apart and he takes the ring out of the box and takes your hand before placing the ring on your finger. 

You look at your hand and study the ring. It was silver with a small ruby in the centre basic but beautiful. "Gerard this ring is beautiful," you say with the tears still falling down your now soaked face. Gerard reaches up and cups your faces wiping the tears with his thumbs, "it was my grandmas" he smiles before kissing your forehead. You smile knowing how important it was to Gerard seeing as him and his grandma Elena were very close before she died. 

Only a few moments pass before you hear Jamia yell from outside "FRANK WHY CANT I SEE MY BEST FRIEND GET ENGAGED THIS IS MEAN LEMME SEEEEEE" she whines making both you and Gerard laugh before walking out to see them "GREAT NOW LOOK ITS TOO LATE" she pouts before running over grabbing your hand and looking at the ring. "oo pretty" she says like a child. Everything was now falling into place. Better call the family about the news.

----------------------------------------------

Hey yall, I'm liking writing long chapters like this. Do you guys prefer this way??? Anyways what do yall think of this chapter?? 

see you next chapter 

kay ox