14

Gees pov

Shes there, I examine her. Shes obviously hiding something. The only time she wears baggy clothes is if she wears my shirts, or her usual stuffs in the wash.

She notices my gaze and looks towards frank, a worried look spreads across her face. He slowly nods at her before making his way door and calling mikey to help him. Y/n makes her way to my desk quietly. when we arrives she takes a second before talking.

"Gee I gotta tell you something" she says quietly.

Y/n pov

He looks up at me, a worried look spreads across his face. "Listen gee, I'm not sick..." you hesitate "I'm pregnant" you say tears now spilling from your eyes, your legs becoming weak. Before any reaction could come your legs give way and you fall to the floor, a sobbing mess. Still crying, a pair of arms wrap around me, I look up to see gee. His hair covering his face as he silently hugged me.

A quiet sniffling could be heard once i calmed down, slowly I put gees hair behind his ears to reveal a red eyes sobbing gee. "listen y/n, You may think this is terrible but its not, I'm here for you and quite frankly I'm happy." he says moving his arms to my shoulders. "your not mad?" I ask wiping my eyes. " no, I love you y/n, yeah maybe its the wrong time, but if you love me and more importantly the baby we can get though it and raise a happy family" he smiles kissing my forehead.

Maybe everything will be alright.

Boi we 10 off from 600
Thanks sm
Im not well
So ill
Anyways bai

Kay xx