15

Before we start i just wanna say in my last chapter we were close to 500 now we are like 20 away from 600?! So im gonna guess this is a okay story haha anyways comment your opinions or criticism to improve this story xx

y/n pov

A week had passed. Mikey new and was over the moon but now gerard was getting anxious. Your birthday was coming up this weekend and you had planned to tell Phil about the baby, but your mother, even though you are 17 going on 18 and pregnant had come up with the idea to invite your boyfriend and your friends over too stay on your birthday. And let's say you still hadn't told your mum.

Todays was Thursday and you just got to school. So tonight you were going to tell her and that would leave the day to chill and soak in till they arrived. You had it all planned.

----time skip----

You step off the bus heart now pounding as you rush home. You open the door to see your mum in the kitchen with a cup of tea waiting for you.

"Hey mum" you say cheerfully "oh hi y/n how was school??" She asks back. "Good" you reply taking a seat and putting your bag down and replacing it with the cup or warm liquid. "Can i um tell you something" you say looking at her "yeah hun whats up??" She asks a concerned look spread across her face. "Its about the babies dad.." you say "um right you've met him.." you say "is it mikey or that frank kid??" She ask. You shake your head. "No mum....he's like well he's 21 years old" you say "oh honey..." your mum says "he's my teacher.." you say looking up at her. "Hes your what?" She spits.  Oh god.