5

All trough the summer we stayed at the house, mainly writing music with gees friend ray and playing video games. Next week we started school again. Gee was stressing more about that then anything else. He was in his room as i left the house. No goodbye. No nothing. "Don't worry y/n Gerard will realise sooner or later" Mikey said giving me a half smile. "Thanks mikes" i say hugging him. "Bye frankie" i say to frank who was still playing video games. "Bye y/n" i shout as i run to phil's car.

Getting in i get a weird look from Phil. "So how was you holiday" he laughs handing me a McDonald's bag and drink. Phil and i hardly talk but when we do it feels like we do it constantly. "Good, you? And thanks" I say as we drive away. "Good Dan's excited to see you. He's going back next Friday so you can hang with him for a bit" Phil explains as i hum a response filling my mouth with milkshake. "Also when are you gonna tell me about your new boyfriend" Phil asks looking at me raising an eyebrow at me. Wait how did he know. Fucking frank i bet it was him. I cough "um.." i stutter. "Y/n your a Lil dumb posting it on your instagram. You may have a few followers and by that i mean family but i follow you dummy" he laughs as we grow close to the house.