6

Today was the day you were dreading. School. The Last year. Only a few months till graduation. Gerard and you were official. But only to Frank, Mikey, Ray and Phil. Dan had left for Manchester. Which left you and Phil alone with your mother. Should you tell her?

You lay awake, turning your head looking outside, still dark. You grab your phone and look at the time, 5 am. Great an hour till Ive got to get up.

Just as you go to put your phone down it buzzes.

Gee ❤ sent a message

You decide you aren't going to fall back asleep so you open it.

Gee ❤: Doubt you'll be awake but I cant sleep.

Me: Same here, worried???

Gee ❤: yup, well be okay right??

Me: 100% I really like you

Like you??? REALLY?! but ever since your mum and dad got divroced you gave up on the L word. You never felt it. Phil protected you as he is your brother. You mum and dad would always fight. No one cared for you. You felt alone. Atleast now you have friends, and gee.

Gee ❤: I like you too x i gotta get up soon, you taking the bus with mikey??

Me: yeah no other choice. I haven't got a car yet my mum leaves at 5:30 and gets back at 9 pm and Phil walks.

Gee ❤: How come your mum works so late??

Me: Shes a teacher an hour away and she usually runs the club then marks then comes home.

Gee ❤: oh got ya, well i gotta go have a shower see you later x

You sigh putting your phone down and sitting up. Might aswell wake phil up.

You get out of bed and make your way out of the room and down the hall to phils room. The lights were off but a bright glow emerged from under phils door. Hearing voices you decided to knock.

"Come in" Phil shouted. You walked in to see Phil on his laptop skyping Dan. "Morning" you say your voice kinda dry. Phil looks confused at your pjs for a second as he turns back to dan. "Come sit. Were calling now as the timing works" you nod in response as you sit next to him. "Hi Daniel" you wave "hi y/n" he smiles "nice shirt who's is it" Dan asks as Phil nods eager to know as well. You feel your face heat up.

"My boyfriends"

Thanks so much for 100 reads xxx

Kay