33

a/n:  HEY EMUS so, I've noticed I don't write much cuz writer's block is pretty shit, but I'm back I gotta get back into the swing. this chapter is written a month after the interview, mcrs on the black parade tour and y/n is 2 months pregnant and that's it basically cool yeah ill shut up now.

i also am busting out my parents laptop as mines dying so if you guys would like to help me please go to my gofundme.

  https://www.gofundme.com/my-lame-laptop-fund  

-----------------------------------------------------------

Jamia had decided to take me out whilst Tyler was staying at his friend's house to just give us a break. I was in no mood for talk and I was unpleasantly surprised to find Jamia trying to find out why.

"y/n" she said, and sipped her coffee. She was wearing cut-off jeans that had bizarre, frantic designs drawn on them in Magic Marker and a spandex top which revealed her intensely aerobicized midriff.
"yeah?" I said, setting my drink down
"You look tired today." she frowned "Thanks." i laugh, zoning out. "missing gee much?" she asks setting her drink down, I looked away from the cup and up at her. "What?", " do you miss gee?" she asks again.  i look down and frown a little "like hell.."

-----------------------------------------------------------

I sit cold and tired with a sick Tyler curled into my side after he came back he had gotten sick almost instantaneously. The bump had already started to show, but this time I didn't have to hide it from anyone. I had started to feel like nothing else would surprise me at this point but oh boy was I wrong.

Jamia barges through the front door smiling, but also in tears. I look at her confused and look at her hands noticing she was holding something. 

I squint to work out what it is but as she comes closer I soon realise what it is. A pregnancy test.

---------------------------------------------

im sorry this is so short i dont have a working laptop so once again guys please spread the word and help a fellow emo.

  https://www.gofundme.com/my-lame-laptop-fund