Chapter 1.

I sit in front of the PC in Phun's room, not sure what to do, while my (not so) handsome boyfriend leisurely sit behind me and clicking the keyboard infront of me. I wish I never met him in the first place, I was thinking about breaking up with him just now.

Why? you seriously ask me, Noh Napat, why? well I'll tell you why. He and his damn family has caused me enough troubles already. Few months ago I never would've thought i could survive to this day.

It begun when he, the respectable ex-student council secretary and honored student- which grades are so eerily ridiculously high to the point he goes straight to the best law school in the world- Phun Phumipat decide to open our relationship to our family in the same time (please pity me goddammit), he invited our family to the best all you can eat restaurant in Bangkok (well of course it has to be all you can eat for us, we are a glutton couple anyways hehee). With the pretence that i can survive the exam with a little scratch and Phun's celebration for scholarship entrance which i actually hate because we would be separated for a months before our next reunion (i really cried my heart out when he said he had to take the scholarship or else - well that's another story-). Since our family are close now, thanks to our frequent meeting, they accept the invitation gladly.
.
.
(Flash back)

"Ma, Pa, Ma Noh, Pa Noh, we have something to tell you..." Phun's opening speech got all the attention on him. Well..because he IS with his family, they don't pay much attention to this prince charming like any other crowds out there. His family can see him naked and they still don't care...errmm but I would care to cover him up with another naked body, heh heh...
"What is it Phun?" his Ma look at him tenderly like she always have. All eyes on him, and i feel like digging a hole to hide myself or just teleport to get away from this place, but that would be so coward of me :p .

"I'm in a serious relationship, Ma. Pa. I love this person as this person love me so much, and we will continue this relationship until forever" He looks at me dagger. What? what do you want me to do?

"Yeah, you told us about it. So are you going to introduce her to us?" His Pa speaking. Sweat broke down on every pores in my body although the AC in this room is working very well. Nong Pang looks at her brother with a grin so big it can tear her face.

Phun doesn't answer that question right away, it seems he wants to contemplate something (or back away from something, i'm gonna slice him in pieces if he does that).
"That person is an important person, Pa. Never again in my life i would meet another like this person, the love that this person give me is genuine and vice versa, there's nothing about this person that need to be changing. Very beautiful, very cute, very loving, everything is perfect for me. The hands that supports me and comfort me even if i don't have a confidence in my self. I always find the truth in the eyes that would never betrays the heart. And i find that i lost my self in the embrace, as in the same time, find my purpose in living." He paused for a while, his eyes never leaves his gaze on me.

I saw Pang got a teary eyes, she had been a witness to our ups and down, she looks at me warmly while smiling.I won't lie, that was one hell of a speech. I was struck dumbfounded by his statements, never thought he would consider me that much. Do i mean that much for him? All i know is i'm the one who should be questioning his intention towards me, after all i'm just a thuggish brat with no future in studies -_-* . What? it's that Phun Phumipat's fault that i can't concentrate on anything since i came to know him 😭.

"You know that person dearly Ma, Pa. He's sitting next to Pang. My Noh, my dearest Noh. And don't tell me to stay away or do anything to separate us cos that won't work and we'll run away. My scholarship is enough to take the both of us away from here."

Its not fun to have all the attention on you, you know. I'm not a celebrity goddamit. And what's with the threats? Do you really think that I'm willing to go to America with you? (think again. i would if he asks me heheheehhe)

"Noh? is that true?" My Ma asks me, and my Pa goes red like a steamed crab. "Answer your Ma, Noh!" He said. I won't deny him. I won't reject him. And i know it's not the time to joke around anymore. Its a life time consequences, and my life is that jerk sitting across me. There's just him, i can't find a place in my heart for anyone else. So i push it out of my lung, i thought i was gonna scream but i managed to pull out a decent voice.

"Ma, Pa, i love Phun..."

Don't tell me to repeat it again, i'll strangle anyone who tells me to. Everyone staring at me and Phun alternately, and Phun never cast his gaze away from me. He looks so proud of me, i swear i could see a hint of malicious smile adorning his full lips. Oh no, you're so not going to get yours tonight young master.

After a little ruckus here and there, which i don't really listen because i'm blushing hard from Phun's intensive gaze, Phun's Pa straightening himself and starts to speak.

"Since the first day of your meeting with Noh few years ago, you have stated your desire Phun. You were just a kid, we thought it was just childhood crush so we cast it aside. We never think that you are brave enough to make him yours. We are proud of you, son, for stand in your ground so long, fight for your love which we know not so easy to win his heart. To Noh's parents, we are very sorry for this sudden development, we know that even Noh himself probably didn't notice it from the start. Our son since a very long time ago had a crush for Noh, and now we are glad that Noh now can accept Phun's feeling as well."

Wait. What? he had a crush on me? since our childhood? is that why we were never close although we live nearby? that jerk idiot...while everyone doesn't pay attention to us, i show him my middle finger.

My Pa now answer his Pa with reluctance. "We...have always consider Phun as one of our son. We know that Noh never have any experience regarding love, and we thought that Phun is just another friend who came to stay over. hahaahaa..come to think of it, since he know Phun, he starts to study, which i find unbelievable. I thought he wouldn't make it. Noh, I would punish you if you do anything bad to Khun Phun, you know?"

I was about to cry here. How can he, my own Pa, talks bad about his own son? please talk for me would you?

We are immersed in happiness that our parents bless our relationship, we even toast for our future. But Pa Phun shocked me when he looks at me and says in a cold tone.

"But Noh, our blessing is not easy. You know who we are,and Phun is now enroll into the best university in the world. What would the world say if his spouse can't even go to uni? Here's the deal, you have to go to this medicine faculty in which i'm an alumni in that university. Phun will help you study so you can pass the exam, and since Phun receive a scholarship and you are not, we will take care of your tuition fees. That way you won't be a burden in the future and you can have your own pride. If you fails, we won't give you anymore blessing and you must sever any ties that you have."
.
.
.
......Silence. No one speaks anything. I feel like crying a river in that very spot. Good bye Phun..Don't bother to meet me again. My heart shivers to the possibilities of not being able to meet him again. Then suddenly my Pa and Phun speaks in almost a unison

"Agree."

What? What to agree? do i miss something important here? i look at Phun's eyes, they're so determining, as if he had decided on something important. And my Pa looks at Phun pleadingly, while grabbing my hand with his callous hand, trembling slightly. I must look dejected right now, hanging my head low and bowing my body.

"I'll tutor him Pa. I won't ever let him leave Phumipat house until he can enter medicine faculty. Pa and Ma Noh, i'm asking your permission to take him over from now, he will live with us to prepare for the exam."

What??? the fuck?! it's my life yet you dare to mess with that? da fuck with you jerk!!! I so want to kick his ass and smack his head if i don't see rows of bodyguards around. I feel like a hostage already huhuhu..I don't love you anymore...