Chapter 35

I fainted right after Gregory reach his limit, and woke up a few hours later when the sun was already high. My back was so sore that i bit my lips and hiss in pain. There were splotches of tiny blood spots here and there, making me feel more miserable than i already am.

I tried to get up slowly, but my body's bertraying me. So i lay still, collecting energy that was draining from me. Few moments later Gregory come to the room and sit on the bed, bringing me breakfast.

I refused when he tried to feed me. I still remember how he hurt me yesterday. What does he think i am?

"Eat something. You'll need it after tonight."

"No."

He lifted my chin and look at me dagger. "Do you want me to do that again right now? Eat."

I look at him defiantly. "I want to have a shower." I don't want him to see me like this, so helpless and fragile which help boost his pride.

It was so difficult to get up, i refuse his help so every step takes forever to be done.

"Why do you have to be stubborn? let me help you."

"No."

"Noon.."

I leave him alone to have a long and cold shower. It was nice, being alone. I had a feeling that i actually a people's person once, but right now i just enjoys being alone.

He was still there when i was finished, reading some newspaper on the couch. The bedsheet had been replaced, the windows were open to let in the limited sunrays in this season. Actually i don't know where we are, i just know that we are living in a snowy place and it was dark almost all the time. Sun ray is an expensive commodity around here.

"Noon, what do you want to do today?"

"Go to Thai, maybe." 

Suddenly the son of a bitch stop his reading and step up to me. He close our distance and grip my shoulder so hard.

"Don't ever said that to me again. I'll chain you up for real."

I broke free from his grip and slap his face. "How dare you. Who are you anyway? I thought we were married but instead you didn't give me any freedom. You never let me out of this room without any bodyguards around me like a dog, you raped me last night as if i'm your fucking whore, and now for what reason you want to chain me up? how can i marry you in the first place? i don't even love you mother fucker!"

He grit his teeth and balled up his fists so hard his knuckles turned white, and his eyes piercing me like he want to shoot me between the eyes.

"I got carried away last night...it's been so long and i couldn't hold back..i'm really sorry Noon..besides you're not suppose to be a virgin but you..you shed blood.."

It's funny how he tried to explain something while suppressing his anger. Love work magic to anyone, i guess.

"Forget it, i want to go out today."

Gregory was a very jealous and protective person, so bad that he had to conceal his spouse with a women's clothing.

It was snowing outside but i really want to go out so i accept his request to wear a woman's clothing along with the wigs and all, but not the make up. Never the make up.

When i step out of the room, the guards were all ready. If you ask me what kind of job does Gregory had, i would shake my head. He didn't even answer my question about my parents, how can he answer a question about his job?

Those guards looks so badass that i fear for them more than i fear for some pickpocket. But one of them looks different. Believe me, for a bodyguard he looks more refined, more gentle. Aware of my gaze, he looks at me too. His smile was so genuine, he has a sweet dimple on his cheek. His tanned skin was the colour of olive, so refined beneath his black suit. He was a very handsome man and i started to think that he could be a model if he's not bodyguarding.