Chapter 8

*Warning*

The following chapter is for mature..read my lips..MATURE audience 😝 so if you are under age or doesn't feel like it, please stop right here, but then it would be less juicier, right? so please keep up with me and my lunacy, my dearest readers..luv you all..
---------------------------------------------------------

It was a bright sunday morning, we were going to visit my parents as planned. The sun is scorching hot, since it's the middle of a dry season. My neighborhood was surprised by the visit of a royal blood (Phun, that is) . His White Lamborghini Aventador stand out amongst the crowd. "Fuck Phun, i told you to bring your old Honda, why did you insist on bringing this car anyway?" I'm so stressed out from this.

"Hey, i have to prove my worth in front of your parents, don't i? It's my work, not Pa's, I worked for the company 24/7 so it's my earning. What's wrong with showing it?" He bluffed.

I know he'd been working as a shadow CEO in his Pa's company and he has inherited properties that he rented to another parties, but shouldn't he be a little bit modest about it? I'm jealous of his achievement.

It bothers me sometimes when he shows off what he can do for me that i can't do for him. "Noh, you cannot surpass my love for you no matter what you do." I felt like a complete idiot when he says that.

Back to my house, everyone greeted us like a celebrity, and my parents decorates the house like i'm a homecoming queen. They even made me all my favorite dishes, though to me all my Ma's cooking is a favorite.

It's so good to be back, P'Im and P'Ann practically jumped on us when they saw us. My room was never change. It was a reminder of how i used to be, how my relationship with Phun was beginning. "Noh, do you remember? We take the vow to be couples here? Do you remember? You wiped out my body when i was sick?Do you remember, we made love for the first time as a couple here in your bed? This room is our sacred place, isn't it Noh?"

I smiled. It is, Phun. The happiest time of my life, i spent it here. With you. Every moment with you is my happiest time, but i wouldn't tell...
.
.
.
That night, after dinner with my family, we decided to stay over. Pang couldn't be even more stressed out to be left behind. But her brother said nicely that there's not enough room for her in my house, which is correct
:) .

"So when are you going to go, Phun?" Said Ma, while serving him dinner. Phun pouts at her and looked at me. "Next month, Ma. I actually want to take him with me but this next doctor still have to go to the uni."

"Don't be like that Phun. Don't let this thick head got in your way. You'll be back on summer, won't you? it's not that you'll be away in a long time."
Pa tried to convince him. But ofcourse Phun knows. He is a type of person who has plans way ahead. So it's not like he doesn't aware of our separation ahead of us. He just didn't want to burden my feeling so he didn't discussed it often with me.

I yawn. "Can i go upstairs? I'm sleepy." The relaxed ambience in my house always makes me sleepy. I excused myself while Phun still watching football match with Pa. That smartass had always found a way to win my parents heart.

When i got to my room i noticed that i had messages both in Kakao and Line. I know who's that from. I casually read it and exhale a big breath.

"Noh, are you with him?"
"Noh, can i call you?
"Noh, don't run away from me."

"P'Noh, can we meet?"
"P', i miss you."
"P', i'm imagining you.."

I want to throw my phone away and run away with all my belonging. But if i do, i can't imagine what happen to Phun. So I begin to answer their messages.