Chapter 28

A/N : Phun x Noh sweet moments...no censors 😁😁
-----------------------------------------------------------

We were like a rabbit in a mating season, Phun and i that day. We barely had something to eat. Our activity were: showering while making love, back to bed, making love before sleeping, and repeat. At the end of the day the - hungry like a wolf - us decided to go out for a walk, with me staggering like a drunken man. It was past seven o'clock in the evening, night was still young and the crowds was so thick with dynamic vibrant.

Phun looked so worried over me. He support my body by hugging my waist tightly (isn't that making it more obvious? beside i'm not a cripple)

"Phun, really, when are you going to stop hugging me?"

He chuckled. "I don't want you to fall, Noh. Stop pretending like you're strong."

I smack his head. "I'm strong, goddamit."

Reluctant to take further walk, i ask him to stop by a noodle stall nearby. Even to sit down was painful for me, i wince and bit my lips when i had to sit on the humble bench. Actually no matter where i sit it would be the same. I couldn't recall how many times we did it. As soon as we finished, we'll be jumping on each other again. Infact if the crowd here were dissappears, we'll be doing that again and i won't even complaining about my hips and legs. It feels like we're a newly married people in a honeymoon.

"Pa and Ma said we can have this weekend alone, Noh." He said when we were waiting for our order.

"Great, so you can knock me up with ten babies at once." I said, sarcastically. If there's anything i like about him, it was his sense of humor that never falters. Although he was so fucking smart he was still laughing for a silly jokes.

He laughed endlessly. "Seriously?can i? i love to see you big, you know."

I showed him my middle finger.

"Noh, can i ask you something?"

"What? just ask." The waiter placed our order infront of us. Phun waited for him (who look like he wanted to devour me and Phun look at him dagger) to leave, before asking.

"Why was it still feel like it was the first time, no matter how many times we did it? You didn't even slacked a bit." He didn't drop the question.

A million dollars question. I was a little bit reluctant to answer that question, and i was thinking about not telling anything since i was clueless of what to tell him.

"Exercise, khun Phun.." I answer him with a big grin on my face. His face turn so red one could mistakenly tought he was a steamed crab.

"Let's go home, khun Noh..i want to try the result of your exercise." He's not saying anything but his eyes speaks of an unspoken desire.

I shake my head. "Mai dai, khun Phun. I'm hungry as hell, i need to eat now."

Phun look at me with his signature puppy eyes and his lip curls into a cute frown. "But you can eat me instead. Don't you know that a lot of person wants to eat me? I surrender my self to you."

I laughed. His humor never falters since the first time we met. "Mai dai khub..just wait a little longer, won't hurt.."

He leaned to me closer, and whisper with a hot breath," I'm hurt somewhere outta reach, only you can reach it."

I cover his face with my hands and shove him away. "Let's just eat."

It was so funny to try to keep him distracted, and i enjoyed every second that he looks like a puppy clinging onto me.