Chapter 34

Phun's POV

I've been struggling with depression all this time without him. It's been more than six months since he's been taken away from my side, and my loneliness started to take it's toll on me.

How can i not, when all i can hear was his ringing laughter and curse, the memories of his voice when he was singing, and his sweet voice he made when he was writhing underneath me?

How can i not? when all i can see is him? Him and his adorable buzz cut hair in the high school, his longer light brown hair that was blown away by the wind? Him and his cute wide smile showing off his rabbit teeth? Him and the way he sway when he walks, those perfect skin that was so milky white it shines under the sun? His rosy cheek and red plumpy lips that was so inviting i couldn't let go even for just a moment? Even with my eyes open, i can see him and his alluring aura which attract people even unknown to him.

How can i not, when all i can sense is his scent? sweet scent of sandalwood still lingers in his clothes, on our bed, embedded in my memory as the sweetest scent that i know. Every aspect about him keeps my sanity intact, but remembering him drives me crazy to the point of wanting to kill myself. But then i remember them, my two set of twins, the legacy he left me with.

Kyrin and Kiryu, being a genious as they are, understand what happened and made an oath to find their mommy and to take a vengeance to whoever done this to Noh. They even started to learn Muay Thay and other self defence, including how to handle weapon. Really, they are a mini version of me.

Time went so agonizingly slow, my secret meetings with my companions still couldn't locate Noh's trace. And everytime i hear that there were no news, i would drown in a deep misery. 
I would open that box containing that bloodied pajama that Noh left me with, the last rememberance of him. Noh, who i should've cared for and guard with all my might, i have failed him. I would sniffed that clothes, trying to remember that fated day, his sweet scent embedded in this shirt after we made love, and my tears would run freely again.

"Daddy's thinking about mommy again?" Kyrin tapped my shoulder and sit beside me. He doesn't sound like a five years old at all. "No brat. I was thinking about my hidden wife." He laughed. We have to maintain our sense of humor if we want to stay sane.

"They haven't found him yet, daddy?"

I shook my head. "They have search everywhere, son." I said weakly.

"Don't give up, dad. I know mommy won't give up on you either."

Yeah, i know he won't. He would stubbornly look for me to the end of the world. But in his condition, would he still be alive? No. He's still alive, i believe he is.

It would make it easier if that son of a bitch Gregory Petrov was located. He vanished just like that, no body knows his whereabouts. Even if i flip Europe upside down, i still couldn't find him.

I wonder what kind of person he is to be able to get away from the world unknown. But one thing i know, i need to get Noh back, no matter what it takes.

Suddenly my phone's ringing. It was Brown. "Phun. Set a meeting today, i have some important news."

My heart skipped a beat. As i said yes, i'm trembling like a leaf blown out by the wind. Will there be light at the end of the tunnel? I clutch my aching heart with my hand. Noh, i hope you'd be willing to come back to me..
.
.
"Thank you all for coming. And Air, i'm glad that you're getting better. Look. I have trace the slightest sign of Gregory Petrov. He was seen in a different places with his companion Calvin Harris, but very fast to dissapear. According to my spies, he's been hiding in this places."