Chapter 32

The birth of our second twins have boost our family mood to the top of the world. Everybody was happy as if they find the treasure at the end of the rainbow.

But it wasn't particularly makes me happy, tho. Dew and Rain have a contradictive traits : Dew is very reserved and quiet while Rain likes to tease his brother even from new born.When i try to separate them Rain would cry so loud and wouldn't stop until Dew was put beside him. But as soon as they are near, Rain would start teasing on Dew : poking his face, punching him on his face, hugging him until he lost breath, sleeping on top of him, etc, until Dew starts to cry out loud to the top of his lung.

Maybe because they have a different father, but i'm not sure yet. They kept me up all night not only because i have to nurse them but because that little bundle of buns keep bugging each other. The point is i have to wake up with a very big eye pouch while that respectable husband of a man, Khun Phun the magnificent sleeping soundly beside me and didn't budge even when i sprinkle some water on him.

"Phuuuunnn!!! WAKE UP jerk!! you think you can get away not helping me with those brat!?"

I can't take it anymore. I envy him to be able to sleep like a log while i had to work my ass out the whole night.

I jerk the quilt away from him, but he pulls me hard towards him. I landed instantly on top of him.

"Stay with me for a while, Noh.." he said from the dreamland. I push him away from me but his grip is so strong that i landed on top of him again.

"Phuunn..it's Dew and Rain..." I tried to shake him off.

"Someone will take care of them. Just stay." He didn't take no as an answer. His breath was even and steady, a sign that he was asleep again. Unable to move, i was fast resuming my sleep deprived head.

When i wake up, the bed was empty, i suddenly panicked and go to our baby's room.

And my heart melted when i saw Phun was asleep on the nursery bed while the twins were sleeping on both sides of him. They can make a fine picture together, so i take that time to get my handphone and make some pictures.
.
.
It was a fine morning, i prepare Kyrin and Kiryu for school and take them there with one of their father's car since their school was far enough to reach even with a bike. It becomes a habit for me to get them to school these days especially since i graduated from university.

At the age of four the twins have started their primary year and doesn't seem to have any problem with that. Those kids are really something.

"See you soon, mommy..i love you.." They said in unison before kissing me. Having them was a truly blessing. At an early year they find out that the person who gave birth to them was a man, and they take it lightly. They know how to keep a secret so they don't easily call me mom in a public place. And yes, they love their family so much. They used to spend time with my parents as well with Phun's parents, and love them equally. And in return the twin receive a lot of love (and ofcourse, gift 😅) from their grandparents. What a smart ass like their father heehee...

I usually stop by a food stall near the school to get my breakfast since i didn't get any before taking them to school. There were various kind of foods there and people from various background squirming here. It was an international school anyway so you can see many foreigner.

I sat on one of the congee stall and waited for my order when i realize that many people are looking my way. I've getting used to being stared at these days, so i ignore them.

"Young man, you're so handsome. Are you an actor?" Said the owner of the food stall.

I can only laugh. Really. Phumiphat household would go berserk if i become an actor. I can't even go to public occasion that often due to safety reason. I felt sorry for miss Chomchai the bird before, now i feel sorry to myself. T.T