Chapter 15b

*Warning!!*
This chapter contains a psychological thriller and a very matured content. Please refer to a psychological books to see what i mean #smirk#
Noh has to survive. He will do anything in his might in order to survive, that's what he has to do and doesn't related to what he wanted. Enjoy the roller coaster, dear reader..just don't collapsing on me...
-----------------------------------------------------------

We stopped when we reached the second floor of the house, infront of a grand carved wooden door. I was so panicked that i couldn't see it opening. What's inside makes my heart race in another level of fright.

It was a bedroom twice the size of Phun's, with a very luxurious interior. The bed was located in the center of the room, a super sized bed with a victorian style, white silk bed sheet adorned it, adding more luxury to the bedding. Around the room was a wall full of strange bouncy material which i don't know what's that for. But what caught my eyes the most was i can't see any windows there. There wasn't any decoration but a large bathroom in the corner of the room with a sophisticated bathtub.

Naek suddenly pulls at my wrist and with an abundant strength throw me to the bed . My panick button was alarming me to move away but my strength seems to fade as i can't move one finger from where he throws me into.

The door was closed with a soft thud, it was a very heavy door with a rich ornament to it. Compared to this room, Phun's was very modest. "Looks like i have to give you a clue to who do you belong now." He's lunatic! since when do i becoming his?

"I belong to Phun! "

"Smack!!" He slapped me hard on the cheek enough to make me see stars. I tried to ignore the pain and defy his gaze.

When he pulled on my shirt neck, i fight him back by shoving him away and kick him hard on his ribs.

He smirked at me, and calmly reach for a handphone inside his pant pocket.

"Hey, in five minutes if i don't call you back, eliminate that Khun Phan Phumipat. I'm sure you know what to do."

The courage that i just found was evaporating in the thin air now. I stopped fighting him back and just stay still to where i am. Streaming of warm liquid runs freely to my cheek.

"Khort thort, P'.. I'm really sorry..Please forgive me.."

I wai him, i'm down on my knees and hug his leg. Please don't..I can't live with the blood of the person i hold dear.

"I'll do anything P'..." My voice stuck in my throat and makes me gasp for air.

Naek seems to be satisfied, he smiled at me victoriously.

"Put it on." He gave me a necklace made of black leather. I saw it with an horror look in my eyes. It was similar to a dog collar! How can i let him degraded me like this!?

"The decision is yours, Noh. When you're with me, you have to wear this so that you know you belong to me."

My heart shattered. I don't know that a person can be this cruel to another, what do i do wrong? Slowly, i took the collar from him with my shaky hands.  It fell down instantly. I tried to reach out and take it again but i can't. My eyes are blurry, my heart heavy. I cried even harder.

With the last energy that i can muster, I grab the collar and place it on my neck, and clasping the metal bar that connects both ends. Then the curtain of consciousness finally close in on me.
.
.
When i woke up, i was already changed into another clothes. It was a white loose cotton shirt that was so thin i felt like i'm naked and a white satin underwear, and that was all. I was so confused to what's going on until Naek showed up with his signature grin.