Chapter 2

*WARNING*
This chapter (along with most chapters) contains a very mature content. So if you are under age or not into BL or you don't feel like reading a mature content, be kind to leave khub..as for the rest, thank you for reading and vote or leave a comment. You give me an extra gut to go for the next chapter...

🙇🙇🙇

----------------------------------------------------------   
So that's how my hell started..I never get to see my home ever since that night. They just took me to Young Master Phun's house in the back seat of Phun's personal car along with Pang and her damned brother, Phun. And he has been grinning and chuckling all the way while doing everything a lover would allowed in the car. Holding my hand, well.. allowed. Kiss my hand, i smack his head alright. Can't you see Pang and your driver still around? hugging me, nudging his head to mine..he's practically flying to cloud number nine that night.

"Somebody's being all too happy for ruining someone's life isn't he?" i said in low tone. He shouldn't bother tutoring me, i know i wouldn't be able to make it, especially with my grades now. It would take beyond miracle to get me to medicine faculty.

"Noh, my bae Noh..I am not Phun Phumipat if i cannot make you mine forever. It's just a little obstacle, Noh. I'm sure we can make it."

That's what he said, and he said it right. He was being so rude to me. Everyday he would wake me up at 5 in the morning to start the tutoring lesson, and it goes on and on and on until right before midnight, stopping only for shower and taking a meal..wait, he made me memorize things during meal and shower too..so that makes almost 24 hours of studying T.T ...

The only moment when he would not push me to study is when we are asleep or when he collect his tutoring fees from me. Yes, it's not for free you know..

"Noh, baby, wake up..time to prepare for your lesson."

He said in one of the morning. We were still lying in the bed, my hip and my back side still numb from his excessive intrusion last night. Ughhh...I can't move a single bone now..

"Lemme sleep more, Phun..I'm tired.."

I tried to move him away from me, couldn't even open my eyes. But this persistent young master always find his way to what he wants.

I can feel his hot breath upon my face, and his wet tongue tries to sneak into my mouth.I let out a little moan from his kiss, and kiss him back with the same passion. Well i think make love to him is way better than to studying with him, hehehe...

He continues his attack to my jawline, then leaving tracks of butterfly kisses until he reach my sensitive ears. I stifle a moan by biting at my lips hard, i think i broke some skin. "Mmhhmm..Phun.."

I think my neck is covered by  bruises now because of his attack since last night. It was overly sensitive to his touch, and now his kisses landed just in the same spots he did yesterday as if he wants to make it bruise forever. Wet and soft, tender but in the same time, possessively painful.

I run my hands over his head, down to his neck to his broad shoulders, feeling his incredibly soft and fair skin. He always had this toned muscle and strength unknown to those who doesn't know him well. And believe me, he IS very strong..

And he continue to kiss me down to my chest, until he finds my waiting nubs, licks the one in my right chest while nibbling my left with his fingers, slightly twist and pulls it while continuing to sucks and bite the right one tenderly..I can't help it, i let out a loud hiss thru my gritted teeth..my hands caress his silky hair, an auburn that burns me hard.

"Phun..please..aaahhh.." I don't know what i want anymore, everything is a blur in my eyes. I ran a hand thru his back as i feel his rock hard length against my lower abdomen. He is a big boy, and when we did the first time it hurts like hell (not that it's not hurting anymore now). He didn't let me lead too often, and only twice i manage to top him (on a special occasion).