Chapter 17

A/n : Hey, AnnOcampos, jadelynnekim, dear, this chapter is for you..xoxoxo..thanks for your continous support, love you!!
-----------------------------------------------------------

That asshole of a fiance was really fucking rich. He really arrange for a VIP flight for me in two days of time. I have a great time telling P'Naek that i'm going to have a vacation with my families. It was so hard convincing that son of a bitch.

When i arrived at the airport, i can see a very bright boy that i miss so much being the target of eye raping every where he goes. He smiled so wide it could tear his face.

Ok. I think this is the time to claim my right. This prince is too good to be true. Is it just my imagination or is he growing taller with more muscles in his too yummy to eat body? And he was just left me three months ago for God's sake.

From a far, he looks so dazzling. His royal upbringing creates this aura of a star without him notice it. And that super handsome face of him..aaaarrghhh.. i hate it now since every body goes wild over him.

Not to mention his 'modest' fashion style. Well he isn't wearing branded clothing like Naek does, but whatever he wore suits him like they were made for him.

Without doubt, he walks to me and eventually hugged me in a tight grip and whisper on my ears. "I'm gonna eat you alive tonight. I'll rip their eyes out of their sockets since they dare to lay their eyes on you."

I laughed at his words. "Yeah i miss you too Phun."

He took me to his Lamborghini and have a short ride to get something to eat before he took me somewhere.
.
.
.
It was some facility in town, something to do with fertility just as we discussed about before i came here.

Phun took me to meet a certain person and we are sitting right infront of him now.

"Tell my fiance here, how is it possible for a man to conceive a child?" Phun asked a young man just a couple of years older than us. He smirks at me.

"No wonder you want to have a child from him. He's so fucking pretty!"

I frowned at him. "Someone needs a proper smack in the head, i think." I said, causing a roar of laughter by Phun.

"What a feisty boyfriend! i'd like to see you heavy with child, hehe.." That person smirked again.

His name was Peter Sven, he's an expert on bioengineering and human reproductive alteration on some secret facility. And judging by his appearance i think that he's that other genious freak we usually bullied, but this one is different. He stand his ground, and he has this strong masculine aura around him.

I show him my middle finger.

"What about you carry your own child, asshole?"

Phun laughes like there's no tomorrow and Peter scratches his head.

He then tested my body's compatibility to conceive, will it be dangerous or not for both of the baby and me. The result came quickly, i'm compatible. And it wasn't fun getting teased all the time by someone  strange like Peter.

"My boyfriend and i had this kind of method to have children. Since he's the one who's compatible, then he's the one who has to carry our baby. Now our children are five and two years old, thank God they're healthy and smart like me. Hehe..."  He looks so happy when he showed us a picture of a very adorable young girls and their handsome father that is Peter's boyfriend.

"Are you ready for this Noh?" He asked me. I was struck dumbfounded by his question. Am i ready for this?

I smile. "You mean to get pregnant when i'm only 18 years old? well, surprisingly i am, but that question goes to the father too. Is he ready?" It was the most serious question i ever asked Phun.