Chapter 19b

A/N: only one to describe me now. I'm crazy 😜😜😜
but anyway i still love it if you honor me with thy comments and vote, na?na? Khob khun na...🙏🙏
-----------------------------------------------------------

I wasn't that nervous facing my twin's birth. In fact i was so surprisingly calm, even when they took me to an operating table. I can see how Naek and Phun argued about who should go in (every one wasn't in their right mind now). I laughed inwardly because i'm amused with everyone's attention towards me. They actually don't let me do anything! And sometimes it's so annoying.

I can experience everything since they don't put me to sleep during the whole caesarea process. So when suddenly i heard that first cry i was startled : who's crying? what the hell was that? And another cries were added to the first one, they were so loud and strong it was deafening.

Then they bring two babies to me, the most beautiful babies i ever saw in my whole life. Their skin was so pinkish white it's almost transparent and wrinkly , with hair so thick and soft, covering almost half of their faces,an auburn color intertwined with jet black color. They have a rosy red lips and a rosy cheeks, and a big jet black eyes. Handsome!

"Congratulations, your babies are healthy and so handsome!!"

I can't believe my eyes. They're mine? it doesn't make any sense. They put the babies beside me, i saw Phun turns into a shaking jelly and Naek stood like a dumb in the corner of the operating theater.

"Our sons, Noh..Ours..." then Phun, that strongest person i know, fainted on the spot uncaring about his reputation.
.
.
.
I slept the whole day in the recovery room, still oblivious with what happening recently. It was the most peaceful sleep i ever had in my entire life after i met Phun *.*

When i woke up, i was in a very big room with a luxurious furniture in it. Looks like that handsome and super awesome fiance of mine had arrange this room for me. Every one was wearing a mask, even Pang was there to greet me.

"What are you guys doing here? Where are my babies?" That was the stupidest question i asked that day.

"You're awake Noh?" It was my stupid Phun.

"No, Phun. I'm dead and now becoming a zombie." Everyone's laughing and Phun scratches his head. Naek was nowhere to be found and i care less about his where about.

Then the door was opened and two nurses comes in with a bundle in their embrace. Everyone ran as if they were rushing to Metallica concert, and grabs that bundle even before the nurses reach me. Heyyy..i'm the mother here. No. The father. Isn't it? Basically, don't leave me behind!

"Oh my God, my grandsons are so handsome! Look at him, they look like you, Noh!" My Ma scream in joy.

"Phun, look, this one looks exactly like you! So beautiful!!" Our Ma's finally win the battle. They bring our son to me, and i was startled when i saw them. They were really 'that' beautiful. My tears run down freely, i held them both in my arms, and suddenly all the pains that i had was gone.

My sons. I keep repeating it so i can convince my self that this is our sons. Not a single second that i regret the decision to have them in a this age. I kiss their foreheads lovingly, smiled at them when they yawn cutely at me.

Phun walked to me and took both of our sons from me, and he said, "Their names are Kyrin and Kiryu. Our forever sealed love, Noh.." He hugged me with our sons in between, i was afraid he will crushed them.

"P'Phun, can i hold my nephews, pleaasee?" jumpy Pang take one of our sons to her arms. "He's soo cuutee..i think he's going to be an idol in the future, P'Phun, P'Noh." I rolled my eyes. This girl...