Chapter 13

Everything was jumbled for me these days, my heart was heavy with the burden of hearts. How can it not? Every day i would receive calls from that son of a bitch Naek, Air, or even Earn who called me from military training ground, i can even hear the blasting sound of grenades. (wouldn't he get punished for sneakily calling me?) The only one left was Brown, and i must say my gratitude for one person who doesn't bothered by all this ruckus.
------- @.@ -------

A/N:
Wild, wild, wild...night is young, let me go wild😁😁 enjoy yourself, guys!!
Oh..prepare some snacks please 😳😳
-----------------------------------------------------------

--- end of flashback -----

I stare at the computer monitor helplessly. Phun sit behind me and type something. Today is the day of judgement, we are going to find out whether i get accepted or not in the medical faculty. I prepared myself for the worst possibility about leaving the boy that i really love if i can't make it.

Then a notification popped out on the screen...

"Congratulation on your acceptance in the medical faculty of University XX."

Everything went blur..I don't know what that meant, i honestly don't know. Phun hugged me so tight i think my waist is gonna break. He kiss my neck like there's no tomorrow.

"My Noh, i'm sooo proud of you!!" and with that said, he turns my face so i face his, and kiss me deeply.

The moment our lips brushes against each other, that tingling sensation comes back to me, sending a wave of soft electric current throughout my nerves. Its always like that no matter how often we kiss.

His kiss feels like he wants to memorize every scent and every angles of my mouth, we savors each other's sweet lingering tongue that travels further into our crevices, he tastes like mint chocolate, bitter sweet, so soft yet so possessively swirling inside me. We elapsed from this world to the heaven, our hands travels to our bared bodies (when did we get ourselves naked by the way?)

His smooth skin glows in the moonlight, holding me and save me no space, we were holding so tight that i could feel his proud erection rubbing my lower abdomen causing me to shiver from anticipation.

He still trapped my lips into a deathly kiss, and i let my hands slips into his smooth back muscle, down to his perky butt cheeks. As i travel down there i can feel him reach his full size which for another men could be seen as intimidating, and i tease him by pinching his butt cheeks. He broke our kiss and cup my face with his hands.

"So feisty, my Noh...I haven't served your little Noh for a while now, soo...what do you say if i do it ?" He said in a very husky voice. We had an agreement not to touch our member without consent (sexually). And he didn't let me touch mine and neither did he ever touched mine during our play, saying that he would satisfy me with only from behind, and he always kept his word for my wonder...

He doesn't wait for my reply and goes straight down. He touch my member lightly, like a feather's touch, from the base to the top mushroom head, then kiss it featherlike, his eyes are looking at me as if they were going to pierce through my soul. Then suddenly he put it into his wet and warm mouth, his hand teasing and pumping it tenderly. I feel an enormous feeling exploding from the pleasure he gave me, warmth seeping to my heart as i feel him continuing assaulting my member with his circling and pumping motion. He was an expert in bed, i have this big concern for him if he has to go abroad..but i don't have the chance to think about it now, he's here and now serving me only.

Then when i didn't even realize it, he slip one finger inside my entrance while he still working on my member. I moans from the sensation of being full. He keeps on pumping and sucking on my length while introducing one more finger into me.I grab his soft hair and caress is gently while my other hand grasp the bedsheet trying to hold on to the world and failed miserably.