Chapter 33

Phun's POV

I woke up from the intense pain on my leg. It wasn't my room and i felt so drained. Where was i? Why wasn't Noh beside me? i started to miss his sandalwood scent all over me. Instead it was replaced with an aroma of desinfectant.

"Noh? You there?"

But wasn't him. He would've flash his smile, his mischievous smile, to me. And he would tease me about how clingy i am, like endlessly.

It was my Ma. She wore an eye bag so big it covered her eyes. She walks to me slowly, dragging her feet with so much difficulties.

"Phun..Noh had..had been kidnapped and probably died..don't you remember?"

I don't understand. It must be a joke. We were making out yesterday, there's no way someone kidnap him.

"What are you talking about Ma? Where's Noh? NOH! Come here instantly!! I know you've been hiding so don't joke with me fucker!!"

Suddenly someone barged in, it was Earn. He charged into me so fast i couldn't see it coming, and he slap me, over and over again.

"You mother fucker! Noh gone because of you and now you're gonna deny that? Wake up Phun!! Wake up!!"

Suddenly a pang of painful memory slice up my heart to pieces. "No. He's here with me. It can't be real, this must be a joke. Noh? Noh? Please, i know you're there, your husband's calling you and you must obey! NOH!! NOOOH!!"

But deep in my heart i know he could no longer answer. Where is he? Where's my half soul? Then i sob uncontrollably and my body shakes like a jelly. It was my fault. I should put him in a locked room where no one could enter. I should tie him and throw away the key so no one can take him away from me.

But someone does and i don't have any idea whether he still lives out there or have he died somewhere, cold and lonely. I cried harder thinking that he might suffer alone without me.

My Noh, my life..and you took him away from me, Gregory Petrov..
.
.
It took me months to grieve over Noh's dissapearance. My companion have been searching for his body or his whereabout for nothing. Noh was gone like a thin air. And even when Air was recovered from his near fatal trauma, we still couldn't find Noh.

Every night a nightmare would haunt me, he reach out his hand for help but i couldn't reach him. He drowned in his own blood, and those light in his eyes were getting dimmed.

But tonight, my dream was different.

"Phun, hey Phun..jerk, wake up. Are you planning to stay asleep the whole day?" I opened my eyes and i was back to our room at Hua Hin resort, years ago.

"Stay here will you. Wake me up an hour again." I push him back to bed, try to savor each and every moment with that young smart ass.

But he managed to wake up, and suddenly a loud growl coming from his tummy. How cute, he was hungry.
I laughed at him, and get up from the bed.

"I'll take a bed first."

"What?! but i got up first. Phun!!"

"Hey Noh, come here."

"What!? did you find a mermaid in the bathtub?"

"Just come here."

When he's near, i picked his ear and landed a peck of kiss on his forehead. A sandalwood penetrating my senses and awaken my desire. I pull him in a tight embrace, and kiss his neck with so much force.

But then he let go of me. "Phun, do you realize that you still have Aim?" Innocently, my angel asked me.

Then i woke up from that sweet dream, clutching at where my heart is. That was when i decided to find him, wherever he is and in whatever condition he was. I would still get him even if he has been eaten by the worms underneath the earth. I'll take my chances because i know he wouldn't give up on me too.
-----------------------------------------------------------