Chapter 19

A/n :
Hiii...lovely readerss!!!! I want to kiss you all for keeping up with my lunacy 😘😜 this chapter contains, ok..mature contents as always.
The thing about pregnancy is that it's the strangest thing in the universe and now our dear Noh is experimenting it too..all that's Noh does is entirely my sin and my fault, but please don't kill me just yet😆 Khor rong...Ok, let's continue khub..
-----------------------------------------------------------

After Phun's return to the US, i was left in my apartment to prepare for my upcoming class which will begin shortly, in a weeks period. Fortunately my pregnancy was doing fine, i'm in my 10th week and gradually feel so much better than before. Still has this strange craving from time to time but i can manage to get it. I refused personal maids and close bodyguard since P'Naek will object it (naturally).

I was practically closely monitored by P'Naek all the time which is nice.

"I wish the babies were mine." He said in the dining table of his apartment. First day of me coming back here and he already nagging me nonstop with a lot of question.

Looking at him up close and personal like this doesn't help my strange craving for a closeness. It was like constant current of electricity running down my spine, everytime i've come in close contact with a man i would feel butterflies flying inside my tummy. I can't help looking at him, he looks so irresistable this night. I bit my lips.

"I want you Noh.." He move closer, his manly scent seeping through my nostrils and making me losing my mind.

I grab his tee's neck and put my arms around him, and kiss him like a drunk man. It was an impulse i can't control, no matter how i try to suppress it. I know there's a voice from the back of my head that prevents me from doing so, but i just can't help it.

Our bare bodies was entangled to one another, our breath ragged and shortened, as i ride him in a sitting position. He kisses my chest wildly and i lead him to my slightly growing chest. I was immersed in a bliss when he sucked and bite at my sensitive nipples, and i push him even closer to me. He moved me up and down so he can joyfully push his engorged shaft to the maximum length. He flew me to the moon, i let out a scream when i reach my limit. But yet i don't want him to stop suckling, and he doesn't seem to mind continuing what he did.

I came twice during that session, and that night we did it over and over again, in silence, just a call of desire from our bodies. He can never replace Phun, and my body was actually craving for that jerk, but Naek was enough to satisfy me tonight.

"Noh, are you alright? You're so wild this time, baby. Will that effect your babies?"

I close my eyes with my hands, embarrassed with what was taken place.

"I hope so..i'm sorry P'. I-i have a strange craving..."

There was no answer. When i opened my eyes he was there, listening to me in silence.

"I'm craving for a man.." I started to cry. It was bad. I got up from the chair and headed to the bathroom when he lifts me up and carry me weightlessly.

"Then i'll make sure to fulfill your craving in place of Phun. I'll prove myself worthy to become a daddy just like him."
.
.
.
The first year of my university days was finally beginning, i was at my second trimester and i still can't figured out how to control this craving.

Everyone started to give me a weird look because i wore a thick loose sweater all the time. I met Brown once in a while, he was questioning me about my condition but i said i was just contracting a severe environmental allergy (what a lame excuse).

"Noh..i wonder why, every day i met you, you look more radiant and dazzling. Did you put a spell on everyone? They're always gossiping that you maybe a film star or something."