Chapter 16

A/n : Again, psychological thriller. If you're not mature enough to read, please leave. If you decided to stay, you will understand the reason behind everything. (well not everything, you will have to wait until the last chapter to know heehee)
The author is sorry for their mischivousness and pleading for an apologies 🙇🙏
Enjoy the roller coaster!
-----------------------------------------------------------

That day was the beginning of my silent war against Naek. I hide my true intention of finding his weakness by submitting to him. I let him pampered me to the point of letting him open the door for me like a princess.

The more i give him what he wants the more he obliged to me. And i always serve him well, i never asked any question, just sit at the far end of the corner quietly and listen to every words he said.

What? the collar? oh, i manage to get my self free from that wretched thing. Just don't ask me how. 

Today that wench of an enemy even bothers to help me move to my apartment near my campus. He smiled goofily behind the moving truck that's moving my stuffs to my room. He even went so far as to arranged every furnitures in my room, from buying the best couch to place the mirror to its place. I don't need to asked him or even blinked my eyes.

"Noh, everything's done here. Do you need anything else, baby?" I need to puke.

"It's fine, P'. Thank you very much for your help."  And as soon as the door closed, i kiss his cheek lightly. "P's the best.." I said in a shy voice. I watch his face getting redder. Yes, fall into my trap. Please.

He hugged me tight and landed a very hot and passionate kiss to my lips. "Who's this lovely lips belongs to?" He asked me. I rolled my eyes. Again? I kiss him back as an aswer, lightly, like a feather brush across his lips. His hands roaming my back, from my spine down to the butt cheeks, then insert his hands under my pants.

The one thing i know about Naek, he doesn't enjoy much foreplays. He's a straighforwarded guy, and he doesn't really care if i ever reach a climax or not during every session, which i appreciate.

I was never let him touch my members, i pretended to hate it when he tried to touch it. I did it as a reminder that i let him do me not because i wanted to, rather, he pushed me to it. I didn't let myself reach climax since it's Phun's to begin with. I just let him do it. Period.

His hands roamed inside my pants, kneading and pressing my hips into his own, making sure i know what he wanted.

"Already, P'?" I asked him with a soft smile. I touch his bulging member from outside his trousers.

"How do you want it P'?" I know that a simple seduction can escalate his arousal. And the faster he reach the heaven, the better for me.

He lead me to the bed, where he take out our clothing and throws it somewhere.

We kissed for a brief period before i decided that it was time to do a little service for him.

I got down straight to his awaiting length, which was throbbing with anticipation, and sucked it gently, making him gasp and squeal in pleasure. I continue to suck and lick until he couldn't take it anymore and pinned my body underneath him.

"How do you think i want it, my beautiful Noh?" His voice was sultry and full of lust. I wrap my arms around his chest, my fingers clawing at his shoulder blade and down to his spine.

"Whatever you want, P'." I run my fingers up and down, feeling my lower abdomen getting sticky from his pre love juice.

I felt him prepare my entrance with his finger, and everytime he did it was an agony since it was always a rape for me. I close my eyes trying to relax myself, i told myself that i've been doing it with Phun like thousands of time and i can do it now, but it was so hard.