Chapter 11b

Earn was being extremely nice to me today. He even went so far as feeding me some sushi and help me got up to go to the bathroom since i felt awkwardly numb. He said it was because i sat for too damn long time and i had too much to eat. We went shoulder to shoulder just like when we were at high school, teasing one another just like before, until we came back to our seat at the restaurant.

"Noh, there's something i want to give you." There he goes again. I stare at him tried to decipher what he meant.

He pulled out something from his pocket, a black metal bracelet which was finely crafted. Then he made me wear that bracelet on my right wrist.

"What do you mean by this, Earn?"

"As a symbol that you have my heart forever. You don't have to give me yours, i consider you my beloved. I'm giving you my all, Noh.."

I laughed heartily. His beloved, he said. He will get over me eventually, i'm sure. "Yeah, ok. Thanks for today, man."

Earn stared at me deeply. "No, Noh. Thank you for everything. You'll be the first person i'll search when i get back from the training. Please wait for me, will you."

"Shia Earn.."

Earn drove me back to Phumipat house at sunset, but not before he kissed my hands and gave me goosebumps all over.
.
.
.
I was looking at the bracelet Earn gave me, admiring the craftmanship and wondered from what material it was made of when my phone screamed.

It was P'Naek. My hand trembled when i put the phone to my ear. "Sawadee,  P.." I said in a formal greeting. He doesn't seem to be in a normal state. "Been a long time, cutie. I miss you. I'll pick you up tomorrow at 10 so be ready, ok." He's not the type of people who can take no as an answer. I sighed. "Ok P'."

"Don't wear a thin shirt this time. The guys will eat you alive."

What does he care? I  frowned. "Do you need anything else? "  I'll be happy to hang up on him.

"What are you doing today?" He asked me.

" Mmm..nothing..dating some hot chicks, maybe." I mocked him weakly.

He laughed. "If you dare to do that I"ll make sure they dissapears tomorrow."

"I'm hanging up, P'." I'm tired of him. Actually i'm tired of everything that's happening lately, as if my body wasn't my own.

My tears was threatening to fall. I don't care if it falls anyway. It was too fucking much. I was on the point where i couldn't came back to my old self. I lost it. What have i done wrong? Why this should be done to me? i'm at my limit now, and i'm not sure i could hold on. I wiped my tears. Phun cannot see me like this, he should see me happy and content like the way i  used to be. But i forget how it used to be...

Phun came early that night looking happy as always, he picked Pang and her friends. When i greeted them from upstairs, they practically jumped up and down when they saw me. Phun grinned wide in the background.

"P'Noh, join us to have dinner na? Na?" It was Pang asking me to join them. I smiled at her soothing smile and walk downstairs.

Those girls were all screaming when they saw me. "Aaaaww.. You're right P'Phuunn..P'Noh is adorableee..i could eat him right nooww..aaaww." They pinched my cheek, cling to my shoulder, caressed my hair,etc, i couldn't move and i saw that jerk just looked at me happily.

"P'Noh, show them your matching ring with P'Phun, will you?" Pang hold my right hand and show my ring finger which hold Phun's ring and pointed it to her friends.

They screamed and tried to get a hold of my hand. "It's so pretty!! Is that gold, P'?" They asked me. I rolled my eyes. "Dunno..i think he collect some coca cola cans and made it into a ring, maybe?"I grinned at Phun who looked at me angrily.