Chapter 39

Noh's POV

It was a very bright day, the summer sun was blazing on it's glory in Thailand. Phun and I was strolling around Friday College which was seemed to be my old school. He wanted to show me how i used to be when i was a high schooler.

"Here's your music club room, Noh. Come here."

There were some guys swarming that music club room. Some of them has a buzz cut head, and they introduced themself to me. Ohm, who claimed himself as my old best friend, Film, Keng, Khom, Per, etc.

They practically shout their heart out when they see me, and jump at me like i was some sort of a lost puppy. Flashes of memories dances before my eyes, blurry faces, hazy moments. But one thing i know, they look so out of age wearing blue shorts! 😅

We had a lot of fun together though i don't really recall who they are. Their pranks were so magical i can forget my troubles away. Even Phun were enjoying time together with them, and wear the same outfit as they are. White shirt and blue shorts with a very nice emblem.

"Noh, here, wear yours." Said Phun, handling me the same set of clothing.

I decided to have some fun and wear them, and it fits me perfectly except for the waist area. It seems i was losing some weight all this year.

"Ta daaaa...here he is, the Friday College Music Club Presiden, Noh Naphat Phumiphat! " Scream Film, welcomed with another howls.

"Fuck you Film!"

They ask me to play some music together, and i did. Miraculously i can remember how to play all the music instruments in that music room, even singing a song that i don't remember even exist.

And then they pulled out something from the drawer, an old photo collection. "Here Noh, look at the pictures!

Hey, who's that handsome guy with the buzz cut hair? is he some kind of Korean Actor? 😁

"Noh, do you remember how you first met Phun? We lost 25.000 baht of our club's budget because of Ngoi here."

They pointed their fingers to a skinny man with a glasses in the corner of the room who was grinning shyly to me while scratching his head. So he's the source of my misery?

I smiled at him back. I wish i remember the details.

"After hearing that we lost the budget, you ran to a student council office. That's when you met Phun." Ohm pat my shoulder lightly.

"I'll show you, Noh." Phun grabs my hands and dragged me all the way through school corridor where students are buzzing with their voices.

It was like i'm back to the past. Flashes of memories comes back to me like a running fast train, so fast in my brain. It was still disconnected from one another, but i managed to see a glimpse of Phun and i.